FORUMS

Sorting of Coatings, Patterns, Emblems, ETC...

Posted: //
Jan. 26, 2019, 11:48 p.m.

I've always wondered why the coatings, patterns, emblems, etc did not auto sort themselves and place those that have been unlocked at the top of the list to make them easy to click through and compare the ones you have. As it is right now you have to hunt through the list picking out the one here and there to click on and test to get a preview. Is there anyway this could be sorted to the top either be default or add a small button to "auto-sort" them?

Jan. 27, 2019, 2:55 a.m.

+1

Join the official Dreadnought Discord server for quick questions and tips via discord.gg/dreadnought !

Jan. 28, 2019, 10:51 a.m.

The entire Market is just @$$ backwards and there is no good reason or explaination for it.

I simply have never understood how they ask such ridiculous prices for items while at the same time having a very confusing and glitchy UI ( as well as a imperfect game/product).

Not a single thing is sorted in any sort of intelligent way. Like/similar color schemes? Similar Items? Purchased/Not Purchased?

That's a No

They have at least 3 of each skin color scheme with slightly different variations - but they are scattered throught the selection pool and because of how difficult it actually is to navigate and see these colors on any given ship ( or good god more than one ship ) a potential buyer may just likely give up ( I did). These types of small annoyances really impeded the decision to make a purchase.

I have been genuinly wondering if simply no one cares if they sell anything or if they actually prefer to NOT sell any product as part of a tax write-off strategy.

I understand there are A LOT of issues and dubious decisions being made with this game.

The reason I am passionate about this ( seemingly mundane ) issue is because I believe if the cost of their add ons were sensible and within reach, the game would actually be healthier and much better off. People that pay are genuinly more invested - may bring more friends and more hype etc.

A good example that still bothers me is this: The Elite status rewards are simply not good enough and Tier III has been such a hot mess topic for such a long time. - Instead of now shifting ( kicking out ) an ENTIRE GROUP of PLAYERS out of Veteran matches what may have made more sense from the beginning ( to me anyway ) Would have been to buff Elite rewards ( I'm talking by x2 or x3 -) OR what if there was a specific Elite pack for ONLY Tier III ships? - Name it "Elite III" or something???

Then you simply MARKET how cool those rewards are to Tier III players. You could have then sent a detailed message to a player when they unlock any Tier III with details why Elite is now worth it to them for example.

There are probably other better ways to do this but my point is that a solution to the TIER III mess could have been located in the Market.

I do not think someting like this is P2W. There are always going to be issues when there is an in game market. But they have the right to sell and offer products that can help their player base.

I play on the PS4 meow

Jan. 30, 2019, 8:41 a.m.

Yeah, it makes zero sense. I mean, its basic UI intuitivenes that pretty much very game uses

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.