FORUMS

Really (Censored) At How Screwed-Up This Has Gotten

Posted: //
Jan. 29, 2019, 4:17 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 29, 2019, 7:09 p.m.

Jan. 29, 2019, 7:09 p.m.

I am not going to be politically correct - so deal with it because i'm so (censored) off that I don't care!

I have been a cheerleader for this game for almost 2 years and with nearly 12k matches am getting ready to quit!

Glaring BS....Face-tanking corvettes don't even have to bother trying to protect themselves anymore as they can strip a fully charged dreadnought of all modules and kill it while just sitting there. Glaring BS...Conquest mode is a complete mystery to 95% of all players and no instructional vids on how to play it. This is not the job of grimmhammer! It is the developers' job. The glacially slow response from devs (who are not addressing on-going concerns of players) is why we have dropped from 3000 players at steam launch to 300 players now. Squads have killed this game....if we had 3000 players it would be fine to squad. I quit squadding 6 months ago because it is basically cheating. Those who continue to squad don't care if the game dies. There are simply too many randoms and one-sided matchmaking screwups that make newer players go elsewhere. Use common sense...corvettes are fast but fragile. They should not be able to do what they routinely have been doing. This is a team game with alot of the player-base not speaking english- so even when making in game directives players just bumble around trying to figure out how to get a 1 to 1 k/d ratio. New maps...NO! New patches...glacially slow in coming. I doubt snazzy new T-Shirts are commercially viable if there are no players. We don't have legendary even with T4 forced there....so one reviewer suggested to get rid of T1 and T5 and have T2 recruit...T3 Vet...T4 Leg. Seems like a good idea. When and if this game ever gets on its feet The other tiers can be re-added. Another thing that might work is if devs had to play this mess till they got it sorted! Like I said.... I am royally (censored!) Not the right language for your non-existant kid player base? Then do some of that inane censoring that you do so well.

Jan. 30, 2019, 1:04 a.m.

Tenzin i hear you and agree. It has been frustrating. I too stoped squading months ago and que solo. I know we get on teams every blue moond. I see you posting how to play and how to win. Its just so hard. The Dreadvettes, or Cornaughts are BS. I have just watch them nuke me and just hover over my Dying dreadnought.

Dreadnought : Great Game just growing pains

Jan. 30, 2019, 1:34 a.m.

well at least they hotfixed the gamebreaking rupture-ram module. that was even worse than vettes having armor amp /sarcasm

Join the official Dreadnought Discord server for quick questions and tips via discord.gg/dreadnought !

Jan. 30, 2019, 4:10 a.m.

Most people with legendaries were old time players who dislike new changes for Steam release enough to just quit. I wouldn't expect any gameplay on legendaries anymore.

Jan. 30, 2019, 8:28 a.m.

I've been pretty supportive of the game but I haven't played for over a month maybe two. The glitches kept me away at first but now I stay away because of the corvettenoughts. It was annoying enough to deal with them to begin with but there's no reason to make them so OP. It's just been bad decision after bad decision and all competely avoidable.

They seriously need to add PvE beyond Proving Grounds at this point. Yeah it's not always fun playing bots, but its no fun being a solo constantly stomped by a squad and knowing you have no chance from the orbit screen. It's also better than waiting long times for a match to start. Further, the game is set up so that it's a rush to get as much XP and credits as you can, so rather than foster cooperation between solos it promotes all for yourself to reduce your own grind.

Feb. 6, 2019, 4:51 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 6, 2019, 4:51 a.m.

TENZIN#2853 posted (#post-238094) said:

Glaring BS....Face-tanking corvettes don't even have to bother trying to protect themselves anymore as they can strip a fully charged dreadnought of all modules and kill it while just sitting there.

Hey buddy, Disrupt either pulse or missile form

Feb. 6, 2019, 6:53 p.m.

tell me more of that disrupt missiles/pulse that dreads have the 15 second duration (tenzin wrote this before the 2nd hotfix) was a big mistake and should have never happened. They 1v1ed every shipclass easily in that time, no matter if you saw it coming or not. When there was no second person shooting /CCing it, you were dead when it came close.

Join the official Dreadnought Discord server for quick questions and tips via discord.gg/dreadnought !

Feb. 7, 2019, 1:30 p.m.

No Kurt, when I said disrupt I was referring to: Artillery Disrupts Corvette Disrupts Destroyer Disrupts

Considering Tenzin was saying that a corvette can wreck a whole team, I wrongly assumed that anybody on the team would be flying one of these ships.

Feb. 7, 2019, 3:02 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 7, 2019, 3:03 p.m.

the quote you did on him was only about a single dreadnought, if my understanding of english does not have big holes. Anyways, balance went wrong with that aa when there was teamwork needed to kill a single ship. That's not how balance was supposed to be before. "each class can 1v1 a different class, dependant on its build". Armor amp deleted that, as dreads couldnt do anything against that. edit. just my opinion on balance

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.