FORUMS

Abort!

Posted: //
Jan. 29, 2019, 5 p.m.

I have to admit that I probably suffered from a mental problem already when I started playing DN for the first time. This means that I am struggling with emotions and social activity/interaction. So I do not really love Dreadnought because such a thing is already difficult for me. But it is exactly the kind of game I missed in my life. Just spaceship carnage in third person. Dreadnought is unique to me. It would be a pity if this sweet game fails. Yes I've seen better games, but this one is special because of the core idea. Before you Devs f this up, listen:

You rreally have to take your time before releasing an update! How often did you test this Armor amp Vettes? Did you check the Tarterus nuke before releasing the update? Even if you did, it was not enough. Test your stuff, test it again, then doublecheck and test it one last time. And we need new content soon, the gameplay for me as a lvl. 50 veteran is stale. Atleast I am not struggling with "Murder Squads" anymore. That was not fun at all. Go into maitanance asap and fix all this! How did this even happen in the first place? And cmon, New Maps, new modes, new classes! This is pkay but not great. Typed with buggy mobile phone. Enterprise signing off.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

Jan. 30, 2019, 1:08 a.m.

agree

Dreadnought : Great Game just growing pains

Jan. 30, 2019, 4:12 a.m.

Since steam release (and that was 5 years ago) this forum screams with issues in the game, but GB are apparently stubborn enough to not listen at all.

Jan. 30, 2019, 8:15 a.m.

They could just ask players if it's a good idea to begin with. If they had thrown out armor amp they wouldn't have wasted time and money to develope it, then undoe it and lose players in the process. The vete armor amp was like paving a road and deciding it's a good idea to put in giant a pot hole..

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.