FORUMS

"Set as flagship" is broken. Greyed out for all ships and defaults to ships I dont want.

Posted: //
Nov. 6, 2016, 11:18 p.m.

The option is greyed out so I have to either change ships manually before the match or remove all ships from my fleet other than the one I want to use so I do not have to manually change ships before the match.

It's happening in all fleet classes. I tried to remove and add ships back in different orders hoping this broken feature would accept the ship I want as the default but no luck.

Nov. 7, 2016, 2:05 a.m.

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention!

Tim "Kalvothe" Slager Positive feedback is good for morale, critical feedback is good for the game.

Follow me on Twitter: @kalvothe

Nov. 8, 2016, 9:19 p.m.

Hey there,
Can you do me a favor and verify that you are not in Matchmaking when you try to set a flagship?

Tim "Kalvothe" Slager Positive feedback is good for morale, critical feedback is good for the game.

Follow me on Twitter: @kalvothe

Nov. 8, 2016, 10:48 p.m.

Updated //
Nov. 8, 2016, 10:49 p.m.

Verified 100% NOT to be in matchmaking!

Ive never been in matchmaking all the times i tried to get this to work and trick the menu by removing adding different ships and try to set them as flagship. No matchmaking going on during any of this.

Please let me know if you would like more info. smile

Nov. 9, 2016, 1:29 a.m.

I am also unable to "SET AS FLAGSHIP" ever since this new update

Nov. 17, 2016, 8:57 p.m.

I can second this error as well. I even cleared out my queue of ships and put what I want as my flagship in "front" before adding ships back in. The game then just reset the ship I did not want back in as my flagship. Quite frustrating when you jump into a game mid-way with the ship you did not want to be in, leaving you with either "dealing with it" or just going for a suicide run.

Nov. 17, 2016, 10:39 p.m.

Third - same error: Set as flagship button permanently grayed out in que and out of que.

Additionally: the "Change Ship" button is also present but grayed out.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.