FORUMS

Idea: Que Solo gets a bonus exp?

Posted: //
May 25, 2019, 5:46 p.m.

Updated //
May 25, 2019, 5:50 p.m.

slab_of_bacon#9340 posted (#post-279340) said:

Does anyone know if the team has considered this idea yet? I'm getting throttled by squads again so I have opted to use proving grounds to earn credits.

The last official news that we got for Dreadnought from the devs date from January the 29th for the Lunar New Year XP Event. Since then there has been nearly no talk from the devs.

On the Dreadnought partner discord DN_PenguinRage (Kyle) said that he's leaving Six Foot for another company.

So in short, with the last news dating back in january and the most prominent Six Foot staff on Twitch leaving only a message instead of making a Twitch stream saying that he was proud to be part of Dreadnought while giving us some more new about the game, the best bet is that there will no longer be any devellopment about Dreadnought. The only positive things that we have heard it that the server will continue to be running, but even that information doesn't come directly from a Six Foot spokesperson.

description

Click here to see my Tutorial videos for beginners and Twitch page

May 25, 2019, 9:36 p.m.

To be fair, Kyle was the PR guy, so maybe we're experiencing a transitional phase.

Come join me @ Twitch

May 26, 2019, 10:37 a.m.

"so maybe we're experiencing a transitional phase."

Wow, that's what i call hefty optimism. If not naivety.

Join the official Dreadnought Discord server for quick questions and tips via discord.gg/dreadnought !

May 26, 2019, 11:41 a.m.

Well seeing as they have left the bonus XP active from the lunar event, I'd say it's probably not going to happen.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

May 27, 2019, 8:36 a.m.

slab_of_bacon#9340 posted (#post-279343) said:

To be fair, Kyle was the PR guy, so maybe we're experiencing a transitional phase.

Given the abruptness of the livestream cancellation (which they promoted that very morning) I dont think it was transitional.

May 27, 2019, 10:48 a.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-279346) said:

Given the abruptness of the livestream cancellation (which they promoted that very morning) I dont think it was transitional.

A transition is a transition.

Come join me @ Twitch

May 28, 2019, 4:10 a.m.

We are indeed. What we see here is the transition from active development to life support.

All hands: battle stations! This is not a drill.

[SAD] - Search And Destroy!

[https://sadclan.de]

Bild

May 28, 2019, 6:29 p.m.

I don't think rewarding people to queue solo is a good way to go about. We're punishing people who want to form communities. This is a balance issue in my mind - which due to it's small sample size is quite problematic.

I'd sugguest making the AI weaker via classes chosen. More AI corvettes, Snipers, and less AI support classes.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

May 30, 2019, 1:38 a.m.

DRAKONASisREAL#6814 posted (#post-279354) said:

I don't think rewarding people to queue solo is a good way to go about. We're punishing people who want to form communities. This is a balance issue in my mind - which due to it's small sample size is quite problematic.

I'd sugguest making the AI weaker via classes chosen. More AI corvettes, Snipers, and less AI support classes.

I think that squadding up is great for community building and nothing would bring me greater satisfaction than being on the same team as my buddies. But the current community we have is full of 2-3 year veterans who know this game inside-out. In order to break up the imbalance that matchmaking creates there needs to be something to benefit those who have yet or desire not to join an organization. Without the desired playerbase squads will continue to yield lopsided matches leaving very few happy. And if you think you're going to tell me this isn't how it works, don't waste our time.

fun > wins

Come join me @ Twitch

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.