FORUMS

Goodbye post.

Posted: //
Nov. 9, 2016, 12:05 p.m.

Usually I don't do this but I think the devs deserve some credit (at least the ones active in the community). I would like to thank the guys on Discord for being there for us when we need answers or a fun talk. I also would like to thank Thor for the fun streams and matches, I had a great time during 1.1.

However, as always, fun things come to an end. We got 1.3 and I lost my will to play. Not just because I don't like the patch (at all), but also partly the community (not everyone). There's a great deal of players that simply keep abusing the Hero ship T4 issues in MM and ruin almost every single match I've had. I've maybe had 5 matches out of 45 that didn't include at least 1 T4 ship. It's terrible that players abuse bugs, but even worse if they do so in a beta game (which will receive a wipe again anyway). Yes, we get the point, MM is broken and needs a fix... YOU CAN STOP ABUSING NOW, THE POINT IS TAKEN

I've wasted literally hours being sealclubbed by T4s and I have had enough of it. Maybe I'll be back when the game gets a bit more player friendly and I can just drop in and play a match like i could in 1.1. I don't have time for the epic grind nor do I have the patience of a bug/mechanic abusing community.

So for now, cya o/

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

Nov. 9, 2016, 2:14 p.m.

smile
http://i67.tinypic.com/9u6xow.jpg

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

Nov. 9, 2016, 3:36 p.m.

Could at least wait till Tomorrows patch. They said they would not match up the higher Tiers versus Tier 1 and 2 anymore.

I am really looking forward to that. I actually like just playing Tier 1 and 2. Tac Cruisers are a lot of fun in that environment.

Nov. 9, 2016, 3:48 p.m.

Vigilant#3864 posted (#post-54767)

Could at least wait till Tomorrows patch. They said they would not match up the higher Tiers versus Tier 1 and 2 anymore.

I am really looking forward to that. I actually like just playing Tier 1 and 2. Tac Cruisers are a lot of fun in that environment.

The patch that hard seperates recruit and veteran fleets is next week.

Recruit Engineer

Nov. 9, 2016, 4:06 p.m.

There ya go Anyone! Anyone can wait 7 more days!

Nov. 9, 2016, 5:23 p.m.

Hey guys just a heads up, the matchmaking fix has a chance to be in tomorrow's hotfix. We will have an update soon.

DN_Thor Community/Streaming Manager for Dreadnought. Interested in Broadcasting?! Send me a ping!

Nov. 9, 2016, 5:44 p.m.

techniclay you're not 'fixing' the matchmaking, your TEMPORARY fixing part of it smile (so in a few weeks/months we're back in the same problem)
also thor the hotfix for matchmaking was announced to be apply'd next week

World of dreadnoughts ftw!

Nov. 9, 2016, 5:52 p.m.

DN_Thor#8315 posted (#post-54776)

Hey guys just a heads up, the matchmaking fix has a chance to be in tomorrow's hotfix. We will have an update soon.

What I posted still stands.

DN_Thor Community/Streaming Manager for Dreadnought. Interested in Broadcasting?! Send me a ping!

Nov. 9, 2016, 6:34 p.m.

Me too smile
I havent been playing shortly after the update came, and the next update isn't really making me feel better about it. I just don't want to play 'world of dreadnought'

waiting for that glorious update that makes this game great again^^

Blue Vengeance - Deutscher Multigaming Casual Clan

Nov. 9, 2016, 10:19 p.m.

Kazma#2232 posted (#post-54785)

Me too smile
I havent been playing shortly after the update came, and the next update isn't really making me feel better about it. I just don't want to play 'world of dreadnought'

waiting for that glorious update that makes this game great again^^

Would you play it on tier 4/5 with better matchmaking for example though?Cause the whole fun ruining right now is those hero ships against lower tier ships.

"The First Of His Name"

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.