FORUMS

Today in Dreadnought

Posted: //
Nov. 12, 2016, 5:44 p.m.

I got roughly 6 matches yesterday and I only got T2 ships since I haven't been playing with the Hero Ships decimating the MM before. Ya does suck for you guys waiting for Little to nothing since ur around T3+ but crud the T2vT4 hero ships just got ridiculous to try and even make a good impression on the game from beta. Honestly roll back the update and let all the upgrades and cosmetic parts be unlocked for purchase by rank and let us have the option of grinding FP for them or use GP for them.

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Nov. 12, 2016, 6:22 p.m.

Updated //
Nov. 12, 2016, 6:24 p.m.

Can u all post your stats here if you already have not (if you care to). This is a thread related to higher ranked players not able to get any games at all. Everyone is posting stats (K/d W/L Total Battles etc) to see if MMR has any bearing on this MM issue aside from Player base. May have tried with low tier ships in recruit as well as Vet and no go so we're looking at raw stats.

I tried today and still no game in 2 days. Doesn't matter for me if it's a T1 or T2 in a Recruit Fleet or a T3 in the Veteran fleet.

https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/16311/

Nov. 12, 2016, 6:55 p.m.

Updated //
Nov. 12, 2016, 8:01 p.m.

DamnTheseVoices#5710 posted (#post-55879)

Can u all post your stats here if you already have not (if you care to). This is a thread related to higher ranked players not able to get any games at all. Everyone is posting stats (K/d W/L Total Battles etc) to see if MMR has any bearing on this MM issue aside from Player base. May have tried with low tier ships in recruit as well as Vet and no go so we're looking at raw stats.

I tried today and still no game in 2 days. Doesn't matter for me if it's a T1 or T2 in a Recruit Fleet or a T3 in the Veteran fleet.

https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/16311/

only 17 matches

1.83 W/L
2.68 K/D
150 kills
8.82 Avg Kills

only have T2 ships and have hit maybe 8min que time total so far since hotfix of MM

Update: guess T4s are allowed back in since they have bad wait times......unfortunatly that means its poorly balanced once again. I find it absolutely HILARIOUS that i unloaded 4 full clips from my Dover into a T4 hero ship healer with no1 ever turning around to help him and i wasent able to kill him still.....

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Nov. 13, 2016, 10:17 p.m.

W/L = 1.24
K/D = 2.96
Total Kills = 464
Avg Kills = 4.94
94 battles
15H and 20m Battle Time

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.