FORUMS

BUG? VETERAN T3 Waited 33 Min 1st Game, Waited 1 Hour 2 Minutes (102 min) for 2nd game b4 leaving.

Posted: //
Nov. 11, 2016, 3:33 p.m.

The queue time problem or bug,hasnt effected all the Captains.Some players,including me ,on veteran had like 6 min max queue today.Shame that some of you getting that long mm time,Have you tried just reseting the matchmaker?Sometimes it works.

"The First Of His Name"

Nov. 12, 2016, 12:56 a.m.

Updated //
Nov. 12, 2016, 12:58 a.m.

Nope no longer can get into any games.. over 2 hours wait with no games on any fleet or tier ship recruit, vet, T1-3..

Affecting higher MMR players it seems.. Big threads in the general section looking at MMR issues now. Mods have responded numerous times looking into it.

Compilation of high ranked player issues and listed stats:

https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/16311/

Nov. 12, 2016, 1:01 a.m.

Something poted in another thread. Seemed odd, not sure of relevance so posted here just in case:

Crim7AmbiencE#2723 posted (#post-55664)

"we will implement a temporary matchmaking separation between Recruit and Veteran / Legendary fleets"-refered to the patch notes. I noticed something odd with that. Since the matchmaking is supposed to pair up players within the same fleet category, I saw that during the scoreboard, every player has the same rank? but different tiered ships?

Say like I am Line Captain III and I am using a tier 3 ship in veteran fleet, the others in my team are also Line Captain III but some may be using tier 2 ships or tier 4 ships etc and in occasion 1 or 2 players might be in recruit fleet.

I do not suppose the matchmaking is actually trying to find same ranked players to pair up against as opposed to the veteran fleet or ship tier category?
Perhaps this is something to look into? not sure if i contributed much there.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.