FORUMS

Slowly reaching boiling point

Posted: //
Nov. 11, 2016, 12:59 a.m.

I've played this game quite a lot before the new patch was employed, reported bugs, asked for certain features and had a lot of fun while doing so.

I gave this new update a chance, but after 5 hours of intense grind and 29 matches, playing a ship I don't want to play, I'm still no where near reaching T3, even after the hotfix was employed.

I wanted to call it quits before the hotfix, but I decided to just hold on for a while longer. Well, I'm not gonna dedicate my life to playing this game in it's current form, just to reach T5 and enjoy playing it once more. It's not worth it.

Nov. 11, 2016, 1:30 a.m.

We've been getting a lot of people sharing your concerns with the starter ships, we've floated some ideas around, and even gotten some suggestions from the community. I have not seen any concrete solution that has been decided on yet. However, we are looking very carefully at what feels right and make sense from T1 to T5, and everything in between. Today we tweaked those costs as you saw. That is step 1-5, now we're working on the next steps and we will roll those out, in whatever form they end up taking.

How do you like the look of all the new ships though?

Tim "Kalvothe" Slager Positive feedback is good for morale, critical feedback is good for the game.

Follow me on Twitter: @kalvothe

Nov. 11, 2016, 3:34 a.m.

Updated //
Nov. 11, 2016, 3:35 a.m.

DN_Dariuas#6010 posted (#post-55212)

How do you like the look of all the new ships though?

From ALL the NEW SHIPS I have seen ONE, thats the Tier 3 Destroyer. Nothing more, you know the reasson. To
anwer the question: The T3-Destroyer looks way less agressive then the previous Destroyers. From what I can say from seeing the small pictures this goes on. Too much casing and strange forecastle for my taste.

Nov. 11, 2016, 3:49 a.m.

Don't necessarily be looking at the daunting grind to t5. Given the amount I've spent with the update I don't see myself getting t5 for a very long time, despite the fact I own a t4 ship now. t4 ships pretty much have the exact same modules as t5 so you can limit yourself to that.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.