FORUMS

Please address PS4 black screen and ship choice bugs

Posted: //
Feb. 15, 2019, 10:42 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 15, 2019, 10:49 p.m.

THE PERFECT STORM

I, and many of the CORE PS4 players have been very patient and loyal in the past.

que times have been very good and we are keeping the game alive, poulated and fun! We have built a community and have weathered many storms...

But these bugs that have appeared in the last 3 days: "black screen bug", "can't choose ship bug", the fleet "shuffle bug" and the return of the "no exp/contracts bug"

these are BAD.

the blue screen bug and other bugs on PS4 were circumventable, and we found work arounds to deal with them until they were fixed (usually restarting app after every match) and game play was still enjoyable. any inconvenience was the price we paid for being true dread heads.

but this game, as great as it is, is very fragile. Only a good player base and short ques keep it healthy.

but the "black screen bug" is causing players to just stop playing out of frustration. the "can't choose ship bug" and "no rewards bugs" only add to the frustration! on top of this, ships in my fleet get "shuffled" after i restart into low tier to high tier, then destroyer-dread-corvette-arty-tac... making it almost impossible to level specific ships or complete contracts (if contracts are even working)

this makes the PERFECT STORM

So... to play a game, I remove all ships from my fleet except the one i want to play, start macth, get black screen, restart app, get into match 3 minutes late, the match is down 3-5 players per team, then i get no rewards for my game play... EVERY MATCH 100% for THREE DAYS!

i do NOT know of any other game that lets this sort of thing happen for DAYS except dreadnought.

I also don't know of any players that put up with this LACK OF SUPPPORT, except for us...

do you really want to lose fans of this level of loyalty?

it's been days... people ae walking away...

even if you get this fixed, what if those players don't come back? can you afford to lose half the player base?

if i were a manager down there in texas, I would STOP all R&D, all gimmicks, all celebrations, all plans for the future, and FOCUS on game stability and FIXING the black screen bug situation.

working on things scheduled to be released in months or even years makes no sense, if the game is straight up unplayable today!

PLEASE FIX GAME STABILITY!

PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THERE IS A PROBLEM!

PLEASE FOCUS ON YOUR CUSTOMERS!

"Where ever you go... there you are." -Buckaroo Banzai

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Dee Rek Dreadnought https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvlxvtmwBW0hyzExdat4pvA

Feb. 16, 2019, 2:19 p.m.

Hey, Math... I agree with your statement, wholeheartedly.

Feb. 16, 2019, 5:08 p.m.

They cut the team this week and Sean McIntosh the community manager is no longer with the company. That and their complete silence since canceling wednsdays lifestream via tweet gives the impression they are done with this game(more or less).

Feb. 16, 2019, 6:36 p.m.

Would anyone from Greybox care to comment? How much of the team if any are left on Dreadnought?

Feb. 16, 2019, 7:45 p.m.

thats bad news...

but the game was working fine more or less for months, can't the roll back to a more stable version?

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Dee Rek Dreadnought https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvlxvtmwBW0hyzExdat4pvA

Feb. 17, 2019, 5:24 p.m.

Well, it looks like they are taking help tickets right now, trying to figure out the exact issues. I submitted one, and hope everyone else does, too.

Feb. 17, 2019, 5:46 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 17, 2019, 6:53 p.m.

I got the word out on dread chat, but it's like herding cats sometimes... I know most oof us filled out in game bug reports!

are those not getting reviewed now?

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.