FORUMS

Balance is in a very good spot now!

Posted: //
March 1, 2019, 3:25 a.m.

Updated //
March 1, 2019, 3:26 a.m.

If one browses this forum one can't help but notice that there is a lot of critical feedback and rightfully so mind you.

But today I just wanted to express my appreciation for the gameplay experience (technical issues aside). I think that after the adjustments to the ill adviced changes to Amor Amp for corvettes and Rupture Ram for Vindis the overall game balance is in a really good spot right now. Every ship class feels like it can contribute to a match in a meaningful way without being over- or underpowered. Each module has a counter and there is no such thing as a must have build to choose above all else. I'm really enjoying myself!

The Bonus-XP event makes it easy to unlock new modules which will lessen the grind for many new players though the issue with insufficient credits remains (I'm not going into this topic here, there are plenty of posts dealing with it).

Long story short to me it feels like this is the perfect time to play Dreadnought for both rookies and veterans alike.

All hands: battle stations! This is not a drill.

[SAD] - Search And Destroy!

[https://sadclan.de]

Bild

March 1, 2019, 10:52 a.m.

thought I'd agree that the meta is pretty balance, i'd sugguest that there are numerous modules that aren't popular that could be buffed.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

March 1, 2019, 12:49 p.m.

yes things feel alot better now. I do rotate to different ships based on the role that is needed not becuase 1 ship is better across the board.

i think the Bonus XP events are good.

I think they are wanting to see if that triggers people to purchase in game credits with IRL money.

they gotta make money!

Dreadnought : Great Game just growing pains

March 1, 2019, 12:50 p.m.

They do need to buff some Modules to make them worth while.

ALot of the secondary weapons are just hard to use and not as effective as the primary.

The Tier 5 Secondary on the Monarch (MORTAR) sound cool, look cool but very hard to make effective.

Dreadnought : Great Game just growing pains

March 5, 2019, 9:01 a.m.

Has there been any update for the ps4 version? At this point, I can get the game to load up to the first screen, I press X to enter the game and all I get is the spinning loading graphic at the bottom right-hand side of the screen. It proceeds no further, even after letting It sit for 30+ minutes. Really hoping the game will be up soon.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.