FORUMS

Customizing MAIN weapons

Posted: //
March 24, 2019, 5:45 p.m.

I would like to see us be able to change the main weapons in the future. Have a variety of main weapons, and more choices for secondary weapons, too! Who else is with me on this?

March 24, 2019, 6:27 p.m.

as you progress you get a wider choice of secondary weapons. I don't think main guns will ever get changed dew to balance.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

July 7, 2019, 5:28 p.m.

Only resurrecting this because Ive been having the same thought lately. I think an alternate main gun (maybe having to be researched/purchased) would be nice for some. While you couldnt really do it for an arty (unless maybe a rapid fire shorter range with low dps and bigger magazine but thats not really a sniper), you could do it for others. i.e. a slow firing, long range gun for JA dreads (current guns are horrid) or a gun for vettes that have longer range but less overall dps and dont devastate up close.

Of course, I wouldnt trade my JA destroyer guns for anything; imo easily the best guns in the game.

But as Belial said, I doubt it happens due to balance issues (and not making many changes period...)

July 7, 2019, 9:12 p.m.

I had the same thoughts quite a while ago too. Also made a little post about it. A monarch with long range Gauss turrets or a Corvette with primary flamethrowers, such stuff would be neat. But the Devs are gone, it is way too silent here. Nothing new will come. This is the end.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.