FORUMS

Can't login

Posted: //
April 7, 2019, 12:47 a.m.

I'm not able to login to Dreadnought at all. I've tried deleting the game & re-downloading it, restoring the licenses, login on another PSN account, and restoring the database on my PS4. So I'm at a loss at what to do now. If anyone from support needs proof you can check on my Youtube channle Arcadia0010. Also here is the ULR to the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SFTZKwS2co.

April 7, 2019, 4:08 p.m.

I can log in but the game is so laggy it's unplayable (PS4). I can't move from my spawn or shoot, everything and everyone rubber-banding in a loop over and over. Started happening about 6-7 hours ago and is still happening. Can't finish a match or complete my daily contracts. My connection is fine and other Dreadnought players on my friends list are saying they are experiencing the same issue.

April 18, 2019, 12:36 a.m.

Well I found out why I can't login. It's my router. I'm at my friends house for Sakura-Con and I'm able to login on my friends router. It's infuriating. Now I have to get a new router just to play again.

April 28, 2019, 4:29 p.m.

Updated //
April 28, 2019, 4:36 p.m.

Ok one of my friends who lives in the same neighborhood made a Dreadnought account and he can't login ether. So i'm thinking it's now a regional problem. My friend, PSN:Ratking1987, who has never played Dreadnought can't login tells me that the region i live in is locked out or is an unintentional banning of the region. please fix this issue! i want to play Dreadnought again!

I live in Washinton State, region: Columbia Basin, county: Grant, city: Moses Lake

April 28, 2019, 6:33 p.m.

there was server maintenance earlier

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

April 28, 2019, 10:30 p.m.

As I was trying to connect, I received the message, "We have released a new patch! Close the game and close the launcher to get the latest update from Steam." When checking for updates on Steam, I receive the message "Your Steam Client is already updated". Can I suggest not launching updates at the end of the week when some have more time to enjoy your product? Steam staff can also help you better during the week. Thanks vC

April 29, 2019, 2:25 p.m.

"We have released a new patch! Close the game and close the launcher to get the latest update from Steam." There are no updates available through Steam, it says my game is already updated, can we please have someone tell us what is going on?

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.