FORUMS

XP AND CREDIT BUG

Posted: //
April 7, 2019, 9:11 a.m.

Bug

so now i have at least missed out on 5/6 match results rewards due ot this bug, but hay im sure it will be fixed soon...

i belive its due to an interuption when game is finishing... from my experience the first time it happend i had just finished a game a received a friend request. and another time after finishing i was quick to reenter another screen ...

most of the time i lose out i havent bothered to look at the rewards or i have been quick to get onto another game or left the rewrds page to quick to checked out something else .. to me it seems it happens when im doing something right after the game ends ...

April 7, 2019, 4:30 p.m.

Updated //
April 9, 2019, 5:30 p.m.

It's been happening to me quite regularly. The screen at the end of the match shows rewards, but when I come back to the menu my credits, XP and daily contracts show the same values as they did before the match. I have been waiting at the end of the match screen to be returned to the main menu automatically, thinking it was because I pressed return button too quickly, but it doesn't make a difference.

I started keeping tally of every match to see how often it happens, and it happens anywhere between 1 in 10 matches to 1 in 5 matches - seemingly random, but consistent. At one point it took me 6 attempts to complete a single daily contract because the rewards just didn't register whenever I completed the contract objectives during a match. Highly frustrating and a giant waste of time.

Edit: just had 4 matches with no rewards in a row. I've restarted PS4 in between but makes no difference. This is ridiculous, really a waste of time.

April 27, 2019, 10:35 p.m.

This issue is still around, I was having roughly 20% of matches go rewardless. I could handle this since I enjoyed the game enough to ignore it, liked it enough to get elite status. Even with elite status however, this bug has gotten consistently worse to the point that I am only writing this after going 7 matches in a row with no reward. With this bug, it really makes the elite system the equivalent of burning money for fun,

May 19, 2019, 4:26 a.m.

I have also suffered numerous times from this bug on PS4, most annoyingly, it seems to happen more frequently when the rewards are higher. Contracts system has become impossible as perhaps one out of three objectives completed is actully regustered. Beginning to regret droppng real coin to become elite.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.