FORUMS

Splinter Camo PS4

Posted: //
April 10, 2019, 8:51 a.m.

Hello,

For whatever reason the Splinter Camo was removed from the PS4 Market. This is easily the coolest and best looking Camo option and now that I have enough money I WANT IT ON ALL SHIPS!!!!!!!

The removal of the Splinter Camo seemed to coincide with the release of the Geevra Camo options.

Unfortunately ( my opinion of course ) but the Geevra Camo options just do not look good at all on PS4. From what I've seen on Twitch and screenshots they look great on PC. Maybe they look better on the PS4 Pro?

I have opended a ticket with customer support with this question but I have not heard back ( I don't blame them this is about a 1 on the priority scale ) - Just wasn't sure if I could expect to get a response in the forums.

I play on the PS4 meow

Posted: //
April 11, 2019, 3:52 a.m.

they generally rotate market items. seeing as we are now in spring I would guess the winter items will be going away soon. So splinter may come back soon.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.