FORUMS

Game play has been good!

Posted: //
May 16, 2019, 1:16 a.m.

Games have been going good. Alot of Good close games in TDM/Onslaught(within 10% of win goals). Conquest can be the most lopsided, but still good. Less bad matchups (i dont see squads dominating). Less lopsided games (maybe 1 every 4 games). Veteran Games are good. Legendary Games see a mix of IV and V.

The plague of vettesdreads seems to be gone. Scrambler Spam seems to be under control. The only ship that seems to be being played alot, are Dreadnoughts!

Sometimes the que time are 3-5 mintues between midnight and 2am (Central).

Would like to see a CREDIT sale, Maybe a WELFARE WEDNESDAY? Double Credit night! Or Put Credits on sale for 50% off to encourage the $$$ of in game credits.

Dreadnought : Great Game just growing pains

May 16, 2019, 4:05 a.m.

Updated //
May 17, 2019, 3:38 a.m.

I fully agree, gameplay is in a really good place right now. There are still squads that dominate but they are few and far between and usually comprised of not more than 2 players. So most of the time it's just Randoms battling it out (and much to my dismay too many bots but that's a different discussion entirely) which makes for more balanced matches.

Unfortunately all of this is a direct result of the dwindling playerbase. Most clans have stopped playing Dreadnought, Twitch coverage is nonexistend anymore, player numbers are abysmally low and even SixFoot seems to have given up on the game.

The game is so much fun and I enjoy playing it a lot. I still have a little more than 200 days of Elite Status and I fully intend to make use of it. But will the servers be operational long enough to do so? Sadly I doubt that.

All hands: battle stations! This is not a drill.

[SAD] - Search And Destroy!

[https://sadclan.de]

Bild

May 18, 2019, 7:54 a.m.

Updated //
May 18, 2019, 4 p.m.

yeah, its a sad state. i really enjoy playing but matches are getting harder to come by. i just tried to do a legendary match but after 10+ min of queue time i gave up :/ Greybox could have made the game great, but instead they did all the wrong things and drove players away. im just waiting for the tweet where they announce the servers are shutting down sadly. im really going to miss my black and gold colored t5 ships since they look so awesome.

my only issue with gameplay is the healers. they still have too much influence and heal faster than a ship can do damage. one on one you have little chance of winning.

May 18, 2019, 4:47 p.m.

yeah leg Q's are dead. wasted weeks of elite dew to not wanting to play vet and stomping people. I have every T5 unlocked, but no matches pop.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

May 18, 2019, 5:43 p.m.

are you on pc or ps4?

May 19, 2019, 3:07 a.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-279316) said:

are you on pc or ps4?

if you are asking me, PC.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

May 19, 2019, 10:13 a.m.

Updated //
May 19, 2019, 11:59 a.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-279317) said:

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-279316) said:

are you on pc or ps4?

if you are asking me, PC.

Yes, was asking you. am just curious of the differencr between pc and ps4. i usually havent had to wait 10+ min for a match since i play on ps4.

I didnt have any trouble getting matches this morning, so my guess is ps4 playerbase is healthier than pc

May 20, 2019, 11:20 p.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-279314) said:

yeah, its a sad state. i really enjoy playing but matches are getting harder to come by. i just tried to do a legendary match but after 10+ min of queue time i gave up :/ Greybox could have made the game great, but instead they did all the wrong things and drove players away. im just waiting for the tweet where they announce the servers are shutting down sadly. im really going to miss my black and gold colored t5 ships since they look so awesome.

my only issue with gameplay is the healers. they still have too much influence and heal faster than a ship can do damage. one on one you have little chance of winning.

It's in a better state.... the lack of squad stomping allows for better matches from the broken ranking/matchmaking system.

When you say Greybox "did all the wrong things" you cast a big shadow but you don't go into detail and now you wait for servers to shut down? What is the intent of this comment? Can we slow this doom and gloom train down a little please? I know you have a right to show your discontent but I see many comments like this strewn throughout the forums and can put a sour taste in people's mouths. If you truly care about this game and want it to succeed you will see there is plenty of room for positivity.

Come join me @ Twitch

May 21, 2019, 6:46 a.m.

Updated //
May 21, 2019, 6:48 a.m.

Ive listed them over multiple threads, but if you want me to again...

• They never fixed the matchmaking. The fact you said its in a better state because squads have left and effectively reduced the player base is pretty damning.
  • The community was quite vocal on balance issues and what not. Greybox made changes no one asked for that created imbalance and didnt address the changes players wanted. They then had to spend time and money reverting back to old stats.
  • They stopped communicating. Look at successful PvP games and theres constant news on updates, roadmaps, events etc. We havent had a non-maintenance update since February.
  • Theres no community events, no twitch streams, no special weekend bonuses to draw people in. They still have the winter market items up and we're almost to summer.
  • That whole botched Steam release and constant server issues
  • Pair all these things and its less players which is less money spent. Greybox isnt going to throw out a bunch of changes when theyre not making.money.

I dont want the servers to shut down but I think its inevitable and coming sooner rather than later. A few months ago there was a thread straight up asking the devs the state of the game. No response. We rarely see them post on here anymore. Its hard to positive when all sign point to the game shutting down.

May 21, 2019, 8:06 a.m.

There are no developers working on a game for a long time. Actual Developers of dreadnought sold the game to 6foot and left before Steam relese. There are no coders or actual game-designers working on this game anymore. Ones you call here "devs" are just bunch of unexperienced managers and low-class designers that were barely able to change some game UI assets without bugging everything else.

A classic example how greed, ignorance and lack of experience can ruin a great win-win concept.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.