FORUMS

Game play has been good!

Posted: //
May 21, 2019, 11:04 p.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-279321) said:

Ive listed them over multiple threads, but if you want me to again...

No, I don't. Honestly I have grown tired of the over-simplified doom and gloom rhetoric and had to ask.

I dont want the servers to shut down but I think its inevitable and coming sooner rather than later. A few months ago there was a thread straight up asking the devs the state of the game. No response. We rarely see them post on here anymore. Its hard to positive when all sign point to the game shutting down.

So you're intent is to convince me to quit now and spare myself the pain of a total server shutdown. That's the message I'm getting. I mean, if you wanna keep beating that dead-game drum, I can't stop you but I will continue to have hope. And if we're confident the game will shut down we should embrace this future so we can move forward. What is keeping us around???

Try an exercise in positivity... just think of something good and share it with everyone. e.g. The fact that the player base isn't getting any smaller is reassuring. The longer the squad stomp is away the safer new players will want to stick around. How about, that "botched" steam release was 8 months ago?

Come join me @ Twitch

May 22, 2019, 5:04 a.m.

Updated //
May 22, 2019, 9:17 a.m.

May 22, 2019, 6:26 a.m.

slab_of_bacon#9340 posted (#post-279323) said:

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-279321) said:

Ive listed them over multiple threads, but if you want me to again...

No, I don't. Honestly I have grown tired of the over-simplified doom and gloom rhetoric and had to ask.

I dont want the servers to shut down but I think its inevitable and coming sooner rather than later. A few months ago there was a thread straight up asking the devs the state of the game. No response. We rarely see them post on here anymore. Its hard to positive when all sign point to the game shutting down.

So you're intent is to convince me to quit now and spare myself the pain of a total server shutdown. That's the message I'm getting. I mean, if you wanna keep beating that dead-game drum, I can't stop you but I will continue to have hope. And if we're confident the game will shut down we should embrace this future so we can move forward. What is keeping us around???

Try an exercise in positivity... just think of something good and share it with everyone. e.g. The fact that the player base isn't getting any smaller is reassuring. The longer the squad stomp is away the safer new players will want to stick around. How about, that "botched" steam release was 8 months ago?

You said i made a statement then gave no points to back it up so i did. Im not trying to convince you to do anything and at no point have i told people to stop playing. my point was the game could have been successful but missteps caused it not to be. the writing is on the wall to me and a lot of other people the game is, unfortunately, not going to be around much longer. im not happy about that because i enjoy it and theyve done some really good things, but it is what it is.

May 22, 2019, 8:35 a.m.

According to Space Ghost on the discord, they will be putting out a patch "in the next few weeks" it I'll have some bug fixes.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

May 22, 2019, 9:07 a.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-279325) said:

You said i made a statement then gave no points to back it up so i did. Im not trying to convince you to do anything and at no point have i told people to stop playing. my point was the game could have been successful but missteps caused it not to be. the writing is on the wall to me and a lot of other people the game is, unfortunately, not going to be around much longer. im not happy about that because i enjoy it and theyve done some really good things, but it is what it is.

I understand... but sometimes being helpful is better than being right.

Come join me @ Twitch

May 22, 2019, 1:47 p.m.

I am just ashamed of them all. The fellow german Comrades who sold their Product to some 'Murican studio, the Yankees who did not show any love for Dreadnought and discarded it. There was an overwhelming potential here, but it stayed a repetitive and stale online game. Believing in human beings is the worst you can do.

Great job you lazy americans in doing nothing. Since this game was sold to a new Dev team, nothing, and I say literally nothing has happened. Where is the Havoc Mode on PC? The Boss mode? Where are the livestreams, the updates, anything ?

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

May 22, 2019, 2:33 p.m.

Enterprise_NC1701#2026 posted (#post-279329) said:

Great job you lazy americans in doing nothing.

Really going to stereotype us like that?

May 22, 2019, 2:41 p.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-279330) said:

Sorry, I am having a hard time currently. You're not all bad.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

May 22, 2019, 8:13 p.m.

Spellfax#2830 posted (#post-279310) said:

Games have been going good. Alot of Good close games in TDM/Onslaught(within 10% of win goals). Conquest can be the most lopsided, but still good. Less bad matchups (i dont see squads dominating). Less lopsided games (maybe 1 every 4 games). Veteran Games are good. Legendary Games see a mix of IV and V.

The plague of vettesdreads seems to be gone. Scrambler Spam seems to be under control. The only ship that seems to be being played alot, are Dreadnoughts!

Sometimes the que time are 3-5 mintues between midnight and 2am (Central).

Would like to see a CREDIT sale, Maybe a WELFARE WEDNESDAY? Double Credit night! Or Put Credits on sale for 50% off to encourage the $$$ of in game credits.

Those are some good ideas. I'm still hoping for more Twitch drops (I swear I'm gonna get that Hanuman) but any perk is a perk.

Also I look forward to the next round of bug patches.

PS - I think we're calling the the vettesdreads "tankvettes"

Come join me @ Twitch

May 23, 2019, 9:50 p.m.

Enterprise_NC1701#2026 posted (#post-279331) said:

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-279330) said:

Sorry, I am having a hard time currently. You're not all bad.

I dont think you know how much Americans actually work; unfortunately our lives are basically built around our jobs, which sucks. Plus many of the games you play are brought to you by Americans and Canadians working 80+ hour weeks to get the game out on time. Companies do us over and do their best not to give us time off. Some are trying to even get rid of maternity leave which is only 6 weeks here.

Call us many things, and we have out faults no doubt, but we do work a lot.

Sorry, just had to vent because corporate America life is awful.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.