FORUMS

Game play has been good!

Posted: //
May 23, 2019, 9:54 p.m.

slab_of_bacon#9340 posted (#post-279333) said:

Spellfax#2830 posted (#post-279310) said:

Games have been going good. Alot of Good close games in TDM/Onslaught(within 10% of win goals). Conquest can be the most lopsided, but still good. Less bad matchups (i dont see squads dominating). Less lopsided games (maybe 1 every 4 games). Veteran Games are good. Legendary Games see a mix of IV and V.

The plague of vettesdreads seems to be gone. Scrambler Spam seems to be under control. The only ship that seems to be being played alot, are Dreadnoughts!

Sometimes the que time are 3-5 mintues between midnight and 2am (Central).

Would like to see a CREDIT sale, Maybe a WELFARE WEDNESDAY? Double Credit night! Or Put Credits on sale for 50% off to encourage the $$$ of in game credits.

Those are some good ideas. I'm still hoping for more Twitch drops (I swear I'm gonna get that Hanuman) but any perk is a perk.

Also I look forward to the next round of bug patches.

PS - I think we're calling the the vettesdreads "tankvettes"

I got the Hanuman via a twitch drop but sadly i dont think theyre coming back :/ And I believe the correct term is corvettenoughts

May 24, 2019, 3:28 a.m.

Keep it civil and on topic folks.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

May 24, 2019, 6:52 p.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-279337) said:

I got the Hanuman via a twitch drop but sadly i dont think theyre coming back :/ And I believe the correct term is corvettenoughts

At least the "game play has been good!"

Come join me @ Twitch

May 25, 2019, 6:17 p.m.

This thread has gotten me to play the game more I will say. But I do find it odd that on PS4 the legendary games has been populated with more players than veteran.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.