FORUMS

What's with all the nukes recently?

Posted: //
June 8, 2019, 11:13 a.m.

This is still happening a ton. They really need to add a warning when a nuke is initially launched since the current warning sounds its too late to fire up your anti-nuke lasers.

June 8, 2019, 11:15 a.m.

SAD-Reclaimer#0656 posted (#post-279378) said:

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-279367) said:

Conquest isnt availsble on ps4 :/

What the actual f&%k?! One can't help but wonder if this is meant to make good for the lack of Havoc Mode and Team Elimination on PC (sarcasm incoming!).

All that talking about parity between the two platforms (which was the main rationale for implementing the new hangar mind you) actually was nothing more than pointless gibberish from the devs. Just wow!

Their initial plan was to have all the modes on both platforms but we've seen how things have gone...

June 8, 2019, 4 p.m.

There is a warning when the warhead gets launched: Someone says something like "Rockets incoming" (sorry, I for myself know only the german ersion "Raketen haben unsere Position erfasst")

June 8, 2019, 4:46 p.m.

honestly, i've never heard that warning.

June 10, 2019, 10:42 a.m.

Oh, yes, you are right. Sorry, my fault. There is a one liner that your own rockets have a target in range. Enemy warheads targetet on you are only market visually at the rim of your field of View.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.