FORUMS

Official DN Youtube Channel deleted

Posted: //
May 31, 2019, 8:49 p.m.

Updated //
May 31, 2019, 8:50 p.m.

I am sorry to inform everybody that the official Youtube Channel from Dreadnought got deleted. I have no words to voice my disappointment.

description

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

May 31, 2019, 9:13 p.m.

I wasn't aware this existed. Skyraider, what are your thoughts?

Come join me @ Twitch

May 31, 2019, 9:15 p.m.

We're in the endgame now.

"Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!" ~Admiral David Farragut

June 1, 2019, 1:13 a.m.

Updated //
June 1, 2019, 1:15 a.m.

very disconcerting... it would point to shutdown coming soon as much as i hate to say it. is youtube for them free? if not, cost cutting measure. if free......

June 1, 2019, 2:56 p.m.

I've said it before. Six Foot is saying nothing and slowly closing stuff for liability issues. From what I've heard right after the Steam Launch, a third of the staff was fired AND the devs waited that moment to get their big paycheck and leave devellopment on the game to go work on a different project.

Why would that be an issue, well, the problem is the "promise" made to buyers on the way the game is run. With the Steam release Six Foot told use there was going to be ongoing balancing of ships, optimization of the game and events. And for that reason I andmany other people have bought DLCs as we were waiting for more game modes such as Custom matchers, but if Six Foot would have pubicly declared that they were going to stop all devellopment on Dreadnought a mere two months after the Steam release, there is no way that people would have spent money.

All of the above explain the lack of communications. From saying nothing and leaving the game available to play for a year or more, Six Foot protect itself from potential legal repercussions while having a small continous stream of revenue as people continue to buy DLCs and elite status.

description

Click here to see my Tutorial videos for beginners and Twitch page

June 1, 2019, 6:37 p.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-279368) said:

very disconcerting... it would point to shutdown coming soon as much as i hate to say it. is youtube for them free? if not, cost cutting measure. if free......

I don't believe YouTube channels are free for business, PLC, LLC etc. Same for Facebook pages I would assume.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

June 1, 2019, 8 p.m.

I just used my google-fu and... youtube is free even for business.

Everyone has the option to get Youtube premium which is paying per month, but its made for viewing video add-free mainly. If your a business who just upload videos, there is no reason to pay.

description

Click here to see my Tutorial videos for beginners and Twitch page

June 1, 2019, 11:18 p.m.

The speculation based on what we don't know is how religions get started.

Since we're worried about finance perhaps the tax-free exemption will entice us.

Come join me @ Twitch

June 2, 2019, 10:11 p.m.

Youtube, Facebook, is all free for business. Just pay for ads, "premium", etc..

Dreadnought : Great Game just growing pains

June 3, 2019, 3:20 a.m.

And you can even get money as a youtube uploader by placing advertisements in your videos...

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.