FORUMS

Official DN Youtube Channel deleted

Posted: //
June 5, 2019, 5:14 p.m.

Updated //
June 5, 2019, 5:15 p.m.

your big surprise is some double point weekend? im sure everyone will now be flocking straight back asap...pretty sure the only reason the game is still kickin is the Ps4 PB

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

June 5, 2019, 5:44 p.m.

A "big surprise" would be a bunch of new gamemodes and a new Ship class for example.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

June 5, 2019, 6:42 p.m.

^this. ill respect the optimism but don't kid yourself anymore. you barely have a dozen or so ppl coming back to these forums with very little life left in the posts. reading about how there is maybe 3 actual people in a match now is sad and ive even witness it on a random stream with two people just striking a conversation to themselves while farming bots. from what i know atleast with their actual main port the PC its just a husk. it may have as many people playing as Perfect Dark Zero multiplayer.

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

June 5, 2019, 7:36 p.m.

Updated //
June 5, 2019, 7:38 p.m.

well, its something. The permanent xp boost is nice as is the reduced cooldown, but these are rather simple things and one has to wonder why they werent done sooner, especially after the abrupt livestream cancellation that sent up a bunch of red flags. as Enterprise said, this news isnt big because theres no real content being added ans thats what is needed.

June 5, 2019, 9:42 p.m.

I love how these updates stir up the positive side of the Dreadnought community. I love you guys!

Come join me @ Twitch

June 5, 2019, 10:10 p.m.

slab_of_bacon#9340 posted (#post-279393) said:

I love how these updates stir up the positive side of the Dreadnought community. I love you guys!

Honsetly, I cant tell if this is sarcasm or not.

June 5, 2019, 10:35 p.m.

This is weak. It is laughable. I wish I was wrong.

June 5, 2019, 11:41 p.m.

Vascilios#9709 posted (#post-279396) said:

This is weak. It is laughable. I wish I was wrong.

The real question is... where do we go from here?

Lead us to salvation

Come join me @ Twitch

June 6, 2019, 4:16 a.m.

Aside from the fact that the credit boost discussion is completely off-topic here it's almost impressive how even positive things (which we didn't have too much of lately, mind you) are being talked down.

Granted, it may not be the 'Reaper Of Souls' - moment that turns the tide. But instead of nitpicking and being salty why don't you just appreciate the attempt to give the community an incentive to play?

Shame on you!

All hands: battle stations! This is not a drill.

[SAD] - Search And Destroy!

[https://sadclan.de]

Bild

June 6, 2019, 11:07 a.m.

Is the game dead?

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.