Posted: //
June 6, 2019, 11:37 a.m.

pretty much.

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

June 6, 2019, 12:41 p.m.

Matt89#7858 posted (#post-279404) said:

Is the game dead?

No, it's not. The game is actually in better state than it ever was. Stomp squads are gone, modules are balanced, and servers are pretty stable. We also get bonus exp and credits on the weekends.

And much more fun stuff are coming! This game is the best!

June 6, 2019, 12:58 p.m.

Rockbell#0823 posted (#post-279406) said:

Matt89#7858 posted (#post-279404) said:

Is the game dead?

No, it's not. The game is actually in better state than it ever was. Stomp squads are gone, modules are balanced, and servers are pretty stable. We also get bonus exp and credits on the weekends.

And much more fun stuff are coming! This game is the best!

can you elaborate on what is coming? and why arent the devs announcing it to try and get people to play?

June 6, 2019, 1:25 p.m.

Updated //
June 6, 2019, 1:26 p.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-279407) said:

can you elaborate on what is coming? and why arent the devs announcing it to try and get people to play?

They are very busy working on a big (REALLY BIG!) update, so I volunteered to help

I know I'm not the person you expect to bring community updates, but at this moment there is a lot stuff to do with much higher priority than official announces.

More people will come. There's no other option after what is going to happen soon

June 6, 2019, 3:45 p.m.

They are very busy working on a big (REALLY BIG!) update, so I volunteered to help 

Where is your Dev tag then? Your little Greybox icon on the Avatar, your red colored name?

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

June 6, 2019, 4:13 p.m.

Enterprise_NC1701#2026 posted (#post-279412) said: Where is your Dev tag then? Your little Greybox icon on the Avatar, your red colored name?

Google "Volunteer" meaning.

June 6, 2019, 5:33 p.m.

sounds lazy on their end to not have an official to give us info and just listen to a possible bot. pretty sad they don't bother paying anymore admins i guess

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

June 6, 2019, 6:35 p.m.

Rockbell#0823 posted (#post-279410) said:

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-279407) said:

I know I'm not the person you expect to bring community updates, but at this moment there is a lot stuff to do with much higher priority than official announces.

More people will come. There's no other option after what is going to happen soon

Given the silence the last 4 months I think its important they take a few minutes to sign in and post.

June 6, 2019, 10:01 p.m.

By this point the devs might as well toss a hail mary. Primarily because this ship is sinking. If this update is as big as you make it sound it will include alot of changes and it will either kill this game or rebirth the game into something far bigger. Either or, I don't feel too confidant in this, but we'll see what happens

"Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!" ~Admiral David Farragut

June 7, 2019, 5:12 a.m.

NUT_kopshi64#2861 posted (#post-279418) said:

By this point the devs might as well toss a hail mary. Primarily because this ship is sinking. If this update is as big as you make it sound it will include alot of changes and it will either kill this game or rebirth the game into something far bigger. Either or, I don't feel too confidant in this, but we'll see what happens

I fully agree, a little Teaser or something would be good. If Rockbell is not talking about "Ark of War" material or just high on drugs, then they (developers) should better confirm this sooner than later. The E3 is soon, but I doubt that DN could be there. No hopes.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.