FORUMS

Official DN Youtube Channel deleted

Posted: //
June 8, 2019, 10:53 a.m.

Updated //
June 8, 2019, 11:09 a.m.

I agree, they need to do a major reach out to players to try and get them back. They also need to throw in updates and permanently raise the credits per match to reduce the grind. Also I think readjusting the market prices would help. Coating prices are probably fine, but emblems and decals are pricey for things you really dont see in game at all. Also they need to show the captain outfits more to entice people to buy those.

I'll also add: more retrofits and make them about 1000gp instead. Players LOVE customization and better priced it is the more they will spend. I cant tell you how much I'd love a Saab Draken inspired retrofit for my JA destroyers. Some more T2 hero ships at 1000gp would also be nice as for that cost players can get a coating and parts for cheap at an early stage. Currency conversion should be reduced too. Adding in different colors for engines/thrusters is also something players want.

Ive said it before, but visibility and constant updates for an online game are key. Look at Rocket League and Star Trek Online and its multiple updates during the week. Granted this doesnt have the fanbse as those two but thats also how you get it.

The community events were key and they need to do those again. Further bring back twitch drops; people will watch to get free stuff which in turn makes them want to play more and then spend more.

June 10, 2019, 11:26 a.m.

Rockbell#0823 posted (#post-279431) said:

I'm just bringing you what actual dn developer said about this whole situation. Believe it or not - it is truth.

Brother Belial, you have no reason to say "That is not true at all" I dont think you are aware of anything.

Rejecting facts can't help in this situation. You are confusing people.

I am 100% sure I know more about what is going on than you do. I am still in contact with Tux, penguin and Miguel, though I've not spoken to Miguel in a spell.

Doing what you claim will end your time in the games industry. knowing those guys like I do, I'm confident none of them are dumb enough to pull something like that.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

June 10, 2019, 12:50 p.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-279451) said:

I am 100% sure I know more about what is going on than you do.

What is going on? Why is YouTube channel deleted?

June 10, 2019, 4:11 p.m.

Rockbell#0823 posted (#post-279454) said:

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-279451) said:

I am 100% sure I know more about what is going on than you do.

What is going on? Why is YouTube channel deleted?

if sixfoot want you to know, they will make the reason public knowledge. dew to NDA, I can not give out information unless directed to do so.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

June 21, 2019, 3:39 p.m.

If you love Dreadnought and are a PS4 player... head on over to DEE REK DREADNOUGHT!

That can be your new "official dreadnought" youtube channel!

I have most of the PS4 community over here... 3 vids a week

My 18+ kill replays, biewer/subscriber replay casts, the latest dreadnought news, tips and build videos, and other great stuff too!

Don't beg for a community... help FORM one!!!

"Where ever you go... there you are." -Buckaroo Banzai

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Dee Rek Dreadnought https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvlxvtmwBW0hyzExdat4pvA

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.