FORUMS

Credit Boost Weekend ! 6-8 thru 6 -11

Posted: //
June 5, 2019, 4:30 p.m.

I asked and they made it happen!!

thanks

steamcommunity post

This weekend we are adding a boost to Credits earned in all matches. It will apply after server restarts on Thursday 6/6 at 10AM CT (4PM GMT) and last until Tuesday 6/11 at 10AM CT (4PM GMT).

This Credits Boost should be in the range of 50% to 100% increases to the Base Rewards and Performance Rewards at the end of a match. All current modifiers will apply to these new totals including Battle Bonus, Win Bonus, First Win of the Day, Elite Status and Elite Status from Teammates.

Dreadnought : Great Game just growing pains

June 5, 2019, 11:44 p.m.

This is just awful... My ships will level up faster and I will be more motivated to play. Can life get any worse?

Come join me @ Twitch

June 6, 2019, 3:57 a.m.

After almost 4 months of radio silence we finally got a sign of life which is incredible news in my eyes. Perhaps this game isn't as dead as we thought it to be!

I have currently about 3.5 Million credits so this event is not exactly a game changer for me personally but the fact that there is something to motivate people to play is a very welcome change all the same!

I hope that this is just the beginning, that there is more to come. Remember the community events that granted decals or the Twitch drops? Anything like that would go a long way to foster player engagement.

Of course what the game really needs to thrive are a revised tier system, new maps, new ships and new game modes. But to expect that probably would be too much to ask for given the current player count. However, even little additions to the game just like the credit boost are the right answer to players who already sang the game's swan song, myself included .

I'm sure there will be players who argue that it took them too long to tend to the obvious issue of depleted credit accounts due to the high Legendary Battle Bonus costs but honestly, what's the point? We have it now and that's what matters.

The credit boost event may not be enough to save the game but at least it's something and that's very good news ...

All hands: battle stations! This is not a drill.

[SAD] - Search And Destroy!

[https://sadclan.de]

Bild

June 6, 2019, 1:01 p.m.

Im honestly surprised they havent done a sale in the market just to pump in some funds.

June 7, 2019, 5:49 a.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-279409) said:

Im honestly surprised they havent done a sale in the market just to pump in some funds.

What a waste.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

June 7, 2019, 7:18 p.m.

On topic, the credit boost is real. I am seeing a lot of old faces coming out to blow my ship up.

Come join me @ Twitch

June 7, 2019, 10:39 p.m.

the boost is real. ive been getting about 3x creds per match.

June 9, 2019, 1:44 a.m.

The Credit boost is real and is so GOOD that i purchase the Battle Bonus each game. So it really is a nice weekend. Also see alot of old Names and alot of New names in Legendary.

Dreadnought : Great Game just growing pains

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.