FORUMS

Good to see nothing has changed

Posted: //
June 8, 2019, 7:59 p.m.

Scramble effect is still aburdly powerful

Assistive modules give barely any score (energy missile, rupture beam, etc)

Clan groups still roam quick match annhilating the other team

Half the moduels in the game are useless or bugged

Last big change was nerfing adrenaline shot which took far to long

Little variation between ship manufacturers

Hero ships and cosmetic items priced for whales

Tier change (now T4 ships only in legendary vs T5 ships) makes leveling ships a painful slog

Is anyone really suprised that this game is dying? It annoys me becuase I know everyone here can see the games potential, but the execution has just been so poor.

If you can't do it justice, fine. But atleast sell the IP to another studio, I know that someone else could really take this to the proper level.

Also Yager's new game The Cycle is far to late and is going to miss the battle royale bandwagon.

Can anyone eccho me on this?

June 9, 2019, 7:26 a.m.

Your opinion means nothing. it's all based on personal hatred. You have no statistics, no objective arguments. Just repeating stuff that you personally don't like doesn't means it's bad.

You are a hater. That's all.

June 9, 2019, 9:40 a.m.

Rockbell#0823 posted (#post-279446) said:

Your opinion means nothing. it's all based on personal hatred. You have no statistics, no objective arguments. Just repeating stuff that you personally don't like doesn't means it's bad.

You are a hater. That's all.

Not really. He's repeated what many have said since Ive been on this game. Half the modules I never see used and there have been many missteps by 6foot along the way. Market prices for some items are bad.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.