FORUMS

WHERE ARE THE RETROFIT SKINS?!?!?! HERO SHIP SKINS???

Posted: //
June 21, 2019, 4 p.m.

I appreciate the new patch... and I'm glad we finally have new market items, and that Winter items from 6 months ago are no longer "featured"...

But I don't want a pot of gold rainbow or a pink ship!!!

I want those Retrofit skins GB leaked!!!

BAD!

At 1,500 GP the retofits were AWESOME and a BARGAIN!

The Ps4 community grumbles at having to buy hero ship skins for 3,000 GD, when we don't even play the hero ships... Our builds are better, thank you!

Lets see those great retros in the market, and watch them fly off the shelves!!! (digital shelves anyway lol).

And while we're at it, lets sell just the hero ship skins without the hero ship, paint job, emblems, etc. FOR 50% off!!!!

players want the skins... not a tier 2-4 ship with a sub optimal build.

All the paint jobs and emblems are available seperately anyway!!! Why not the skins too!

Dreadnought is past the "cash grab" phase... it's time to give back to the die hard fans! (and make a buck too)

"Where ever you go... there you are." -Buckaroo Banzai

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Dee Rek Dreadnought https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvlxvtmwBW0hyzExdat4pvA

June 21, 2019, 5:31 p.m.

Eh, I thought 1500 was a bit pricey, you can get some hero ships 1500 or less with the parts, coating, emblem and decal. I do agree the 3000gp price for some is way too pricey. I like the Hammerhead but Im not paying that much by a large margin.

Ive written a number of times what I feel they need to do for the market and dont feel like writing it again. At least the coatings came down to a much better price after the CtC update.

June 21, 2019, 10:50 p.m.

Updated //
June 21, 2019, 10:58 p.m.

Agree Skyraider...

many ships are overpriced...

many PS4 players expressed that they would buy the skins seperately if they were cheaper, or the hero ships if they weren't 3,000 GP.

with unlimited supply, since digital products are post scarcity, selling more at a cheaper price is better than selling nothing at a high price!

"Where ever you go... there you are." -Buckaroo Banzai

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Dee Rek Dreadnought https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvlxvtmwBW0hyzExdat4pvA

July 13, 2019, 7:27 p.m.

Updated //
July 13, 2019, 7:28 p.m.

mathiasatva#6280 posted (#post-279477) said:

Agree Skyraider...

many ships are overpriced...

many PS4 players expressed that they would buy the skins seperately if they were cheaper, or the hero ships if they weren't 3,000 GP.

with unlimited supply, since digital products are post scarcity, selling more at a cheaper price is better than selling nothing at a high price!

I agree, Ive said multiple to lower prices or do a sale. Selling 100 items at $5 yields more than 20 items at $10 (or whatever combo you want to use). Given the games financial woes, youd think they do this to entice players to spend. And prices for emblems and decals, which you dont even notice in game unless youre nose to nose are way too high; those should be a few bucks each.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.