FORUMS

No credits or GP Packs?

Posted: //
June 24, 2019, 3:04 a.m.

about an hour ago we lost all of our credits and GP packs and we're not apparently earning them in game?

June 24, 2019, 3:52 a.m.

I'm having the same problem on PS4. I'm also getting "An error occurred! Something went wrong! Your bug could not be submitted." error when I try to submit through the game.

June 24, 2019, 4:37 a.m.

sucks because we have a new player but he can't upgrade anything lol

June 24, 2019, 9:14 a.m.

Yeah, after a few matches in a row i didnt get rewards i stopped playing for the whole weekend. so much for the credit boost...

June 26, 2019, 2:48 a.m.

Updated //
June 26, 2019, 2:49 a.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-279494) said:

Yeah, after a few matches in a row i didnt get rewards i stopped playing for the whole weekend. so much for the credit boost...

Actually you didn't miss out on very much. This time around the credits boost was let's say underwhelming. I earned credits in the range of 16k to 18k which is a mere 30% boost compared to the 150 - 200% during the first event.

So while the first time around the boost was maybe a bit too generous (as DN_Space_Ghost put it on Discord) this time it was defenitely to stingy.

But don't get me wrong. Even if it was not as rewarding as the first time it was a welcome addition to the game all the same. And let's not forget about the additions to the market place. The new coating (Limerick) in particular looks terrific. I put it on all of my ships.

Note to the devs: Keep the good stuff coming!

All hands: battle stations! This is not a drill.

[SAD] - Search And Destroy!

https://sad-clan.pro

Bild

June 26, 2019, 4:05 a.m.

The weekend I had just bad look with the matchmaking. Loosing nearly every game, making stupid tactical mistakes, getting about 1,000 credit points and maybe 3,000 to 4,000 experience points per match and so on. And yesterday I won three games in a row, earning 6,000 cp and about 15,000 xp per round. So: the best Credit boost is worthless if you have bad luck ingame.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.