FORUMS

Game Unplayable

Posted: //
July 14, 2019, 3:52 p.m.

I have been unable to choose my ships in game for three days. Pre-game my ships do not "warp in" and cannot be selected. For three days I have jumped in as the first ship in my lineup every time, except a few times when the game worked. This seems true of all maps.

At least the last two matches I played did not give me credits or exp.

I cannot redeem contracts. The kill counts in contracts do not increase.

I am constantly logged into matches already in progress when I enter the Que.

The game is unplayable and I refuse to play it at this point until all issues are resolved.

July 14, 2019, 5 p.m.

Ive been having the same issues. I sent a message to support, Id suggest you also do so as they may reimburse you for lost xp and credits.

July 14, 2019, 7:51 p.m.

Same Here - hoping they fix soon....

Tight Lines...straight shootin....fresh underwear.

July 16, 2019, 3:53 a.m.

For the Jumping into already ongoing matches: I think, its due to the falling number of Players, that there are too less new Matches beginning in Time.

For the unability to choose a ship: I have`t been able to chosse my ship before battle in a PVP Game all the time I play Dreadnought, I assume thats due to the long loading Times I have on my old PC, so that the game has already startet until I get into the Field. I use to make a Kamikaze rush with the ship I got first and then going to choose. it also doesnt really annoy me, for as I play Healer the most Time, so If I have one right at the start of the game, I would have to wait for some Minutes until the other, mostly slower "Warships" are in Battle an beginning to take Damage, so I have nothing to do for the first Minutes.

July 17, 2019, 4:04 p.m.

Correct Fusselbirne. I encountered the same problems with a very slow PC some months ago. No orbit view at the beginning of the battle where to choose the ships, but instead the game started when the first sphere was conquered, for example, in a conquest. But it was always suitable playable. When Dreadnought was ported to steam, the problem with speed was increasing and i had to change to a new PC to avoid being a very easy target.

July 17, 2019, 4:40 p.m.

long load loads and missing the orbit ship select have been a problem for anyone with out a fast SSD. I have an old HDD, and I sometimes miss the orbit screen. It has been a problem for me since open Beta.

So unless you get an SSD, don't expect anything to change.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

July 17, 2019, 7:56 p.m.

The server restart seems to have fixed things on PS4. Unfortunately not getting xp and credits at the end still occurs some, which is pretty aggravating.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.