FORUMS

Bring back Team Elimination on Steam

Posted: //
Aug. 31, 2019, 2:29 a.m.

Updated //
Aug. 31, 2019, 2:41 a.m.

Where did the Team Elimination mode go on the Dreadnought Steam version? I really want to play that mode as it seems super fun from what I have seen, but it doesn't appear anywhere for me. Is that an issue just with the Steam version or is that on any platform?

-GA Thrawn

To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not their military tactics, but their history, their culture. -Grand Admiral Thrawn

Aug. 31, 2019, 6:04 a.m.

Updated //
Aug. 31, 2019, 9:34 a.m.

Its not on PS4 either. Not enough people played and they had intended to bring it back but didnt due to a dwindling player base. I never got to even play it.

Aug. 31, 2019, 8:01 a.m.

you werent missing too much. wasent that fun in the end

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Aug. 31, 2019, 9:35 a.m.

Not surprised. Even Team Deathmatch isnt great. All I play is Onslought because it has the best rewards. I think most are like that.

Aug. 31, 2019, 9:58 a.m.

Well that is very sad, since I think the idea of it is very cool, especially with the playable fighters, and in the Career progression is a quest that I will never be able to finish then. But thanks for the answers.

To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not their military tactics, but their history, their culture. -Grand Admiral Thrawn

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.