FORUMS

We need more game modes

Posted: //
Aug. 31, 2019, 2:40 a.m.

Updated //
Aug. 31, 2019, 2:42 a.m.

This is for the Devs: You are doing a great job with this game, and I really love it.

But it kind of is repetetive, we only have 3 game modes since Team Elimination doesn't seem to exist anymore. New maps, ship tiers or classes(maybe) or simply new game modes. I would really love something like PvE game modes you play in a small team and have to complete an objective like defeating a boss or something like that or maybe even a whole campaign/story mode, since I really like the deep lore of the game.

Anyway, the game is awesome and the things mentioned above could make it even more awesome.

Also, please bring back Team Elimination. Please.

-GA Thrawn

To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not their military tactics, but their history, their culture. -Grand Admiral Thrawn

Posted: //
Aug. 31, 2019, 6:09 a.m.

Updated //
Aug. 31, 2019, 6:11 a.m.

Youve reiterated what many have said already (no offense intended) but unforrunately the game isnt making enough for them to put further development into the game beyond patches. I myself have said multiple times PvE, more boards and new ships are needed, bur its not coming. A Sinley Bay board would be great.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.