FORUMS

Questions about ship decoration items

Posted: //
Sept. 28, 2019, 4:07 a.m.

Updated //
Sept. 28, 2019, 4:08 a.m.

Hello, I wanted to ask some questions about ship decorations that I didn't find any answers for:

1. When I go to Emblems it says something like: "Can be used on this ship and all of this size." Does this mean that say I buy the Kraken Emblem for my T3Jupiter Arms corvette, I can use it on any other Corvette as well?

2. When I buy a coating for say my T4 Akula Vector Dreadnought, can I use it only on that ship or on other Dreadnoughts too?

It would be really nice if I got an answer.

-GA Thrawn

To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not their military tactics, but their history, their culture. -Grand Admiral Thrawn

Sept. 28, 2019, 10:42 a.m.

It depends where you buy it.

If you buy it within the loadout screen, it will only apply to that line. So if you buy it for your JA vettes, it will only apply to the JA vette line.

If you go to the market and buy the bundle, then it will apply to all ships you own. This goes for coatings, emblems and decals. If you buy a hero ship, the coating, emblem and decal will be available for all ships but the parts only for that line.

Sept. 28, 2019, 10:43 a.m.

should be able to. its bugged then if you cant.

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Oct. 1, 2019, 10:15 a.m.

Thanks for the answer!

-GA Thrawn

To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not their military tactics, but their history, their culture. -Grand Admiral Thrawn

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.