FORUMS

To hell with this

Posted: //
Oct. 25, 2019, 11:49 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 25, 2019, 11:50 a.m.

Last update bring in bugs from 2 version ago...

hits not registering, instant death, most games end in total a** wooping, ghost spawns are back. It's like they reverted the game 3 versions back or something

Did they revert to 3 version back because all that was fixed last version?

also when the actual eff are you going to fix the global chat and that effing □□□□□□□□□□□ bug ? Im tired of not seeing what I'm typing. That has been "NOT FIXED" for a year and half ffs

Anyway. I'm out until the next update

ICU later

Site | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | GameMaker

Oct. 25, 2019, 4:35 p.m.

All developers care of is money and profit. I know not a single Dev who loves his project truly.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

Oct. 26, 2019, 10:30 a.m.

I hear the sound of tiny little feet stamping.

Software Engineering: Where quality is job 1.1

Oct. 28, 2019, 8:16 a.m.

I personally didn't experience any of the above mentioned bugs, and neither did any member of my clan. With that being said I have to admit that in one match one member of my team spawned under the map and stayed there for the entire duration of the match so apparently these bugs do happen in some capacity.

However I don't think that this issue is as widespread or as severe that it would warrant abandoning the game entirely but of course your mileage may vary.

All hands: battle stations! This is not a drill.

[SAD] - Search And Destroy!

https://sad-clan.pro

Bild

Oct. 28, 2019, 7:47 p.m.

SAD-Reclaimer#0656 posted (#post-279708) said:

I personally didn't experience any of the above mentioned bugs, and neither did any member of my clan. With that being said I have to admit that in one match one member of my team spawned under the map and stayed there for the entire duration of the match so apparently these bugs do happen in some capacity.

All the issues are possibly lag related which were mostly all fixed for a period of time. prior to that all these issues existed for me. and this version all the problems came back from the time the update happened...

Just saying it has become unplayable because of weirdsm... and you know I been playing this game long enough to for my claims to be credible

However I don't think that this issue is as widespread or as severe that it would warrant abandoning the game entirely but of course your mileage may vary.

If the game cant handle my network speed and ping rate, why would I go on? I'm not telling people to abandon it, obviously. I just hope my problems get solved.

Oct. 29, 2019, 3:40 a.m.

icuurd12b42#5797 posted (#post-279709) said:

If the game cant handle my network speed and ping rate, why would I go on? I'm not telling people to abandon it, obviously. I just hope my problems get solved.

The new devs that seem to be in charge of handling the updates are very active on the Dreadnought Discord channel and always eager to learn about current bugs and crashes. You should ping them there and file a bug report.

Hope your issues get resolved soon!

All hands: battle stations! This is not a drill.

[SAD] - Search And Destroy!

https://sad-clan.pro

Bild

Oct. 29, 2019, 4:40 p.m.

SAD-Reclaimer#0656 posted (#post-279710) said:

icuurd12b42#5797 posted (#post-279709) said:

The new devs that seem to be in charge of handling the updates are very active on the Dreadnought Discord channel and always eager to learn about current bugs and crashes. You should ping them there and file a bug report.

Hope your issues get resolved soon!

Thanks. I posted a few vids in their pc-bug-discussion

Nov. 8, 2019, 3:34 p.m.

Have these new devs mentioned anything about possible new feautures or gameplay modes?

Nov. 8, 2019, 7:09 p.m.

nope they are only around for the games lifesupport

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Nov. 12, 2019, 5:16 p.m.

I'm having a hard time finding legendary matches. When are you guys playing?

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.