FORUMS

Disappointment.

Posted: //
Nov. 18, 2019, 8:39 a.m.

Updated //
Nov. 21, 2019, 6:22 a.m.

I started to play Dreadnough back in times before announcment of progression 2.0. I immidiately fell in love with the game and had a blast playing it. At the time there was also great passionate and friendly community around the game. I felt like this game had huge potential to become a great game.

Then everything changed when Mike Donatelli became game director and brought Progression 2.0 with him. No one from community liked it but they implemented it anyway. And despite false promises they implemented it in the worst possible way not paying attention to community concerns at all. After that pretty much the whole community left the game. And that was the time when Dreadnought died for me.

I still feel nostalgic every now and then and check the Dreadnought website to see what changed and always willing to give Dreadnought another chance to try new updates and so on. But I'm only more and more disappointed. They changed UI like 3X? They changed progression trees and mechanics couple times as well. But from the core game almost nothing changed. There was very few content updates bringing new maps and 2 new modules and that's it.

Now from what I see almost every update announcement is either marketing stuff or balance update changing numbers back and fort + some bugfixes. After so many years this game didn't develop at all. Greybox is no longer game developer company but rather monetization software developer company.

I'm very sorry for this game and will never ever return again.

Posted: //
Nov. 20, 2019, 3 a.m.

Just like Robocraft. I hope someone over there feels atleast a bit guilty. A bit of shame. Games are not a Product, but a promise to People. Do you here me, Dreadnought Devs? Shame, shame

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.