FORUMS

Dreadnought: Future or failure?

Posted: //
Feb. 29, 2020, 11 p.m.

maintenance wasent really an issue but then again i was always in the top 3 of the match so never noticed.

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

April 27, 2020, 7:26 p.m.

Maintenance was a major issue for people who weren't in the top three. More importantly though, maintenance costs for Legendary were so high that it wasn't worth it to play Legendary for 2/3 of the players there, and as a result, no one did play.

While maintenance was a thing, I'm pretty sure that fewer than fifty Legendary matches occurred (over what? six months? a year?). The costs were so prohibitive that most of these matches were exclusively done by streamers and players who were overflowing with surplus credits after having unlocked all of the T5 ships. They were essentially exhibition matches. Once maintenance was replaced with battle bonus, people started actually playing Legendary.

Born to ride the storm description

May 9, 2020, 11:54 p.m.

I'm just getting into the game on the PS4, and am enjoying it to the point that I've bought some vanity items just to support the developers. I absolutely love the game, and hope that it has a future. I only recently found out that Team Elimination and Havoc were only active on PS4, and I hope that they remain so because both modes add something unique to the gameplay experience.

May 10, 2020, 5:29 p.m.

you may have been too late. most the game gets is bug fixes. there is some life that pops from FB advertising them occasionally playing but idk how its going to ever bring in enough of a following.

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.