FORUMS

Advertise More!

Posted: //
Jan. 2, 2020, 1 a.m.

Your only devoted players left are getting tired of the long wait. we do love this game, and you already lost many.

somehow get on YouTube advertising on Facebook all i see when you do advertise is old players mocking the game...

Maybe once On TV?

thank you

Jan. 4, 2020, 2:02 p.m.

From what I heard (dont know how accurate) a person that left greybox had some of the social media accounts and they didnt know the passwords. otherwise you are right in that they dont advertise as much as they should

Feb. 12, 2020, 10:55 p.m.

Might have better luck getting the makers of World of Tanks to buy this game and invest some capital in it. This really is a great game, but it needs someone with enough money to really give it a big makeover.

April 11, 2020, 10:03 a.m.

The devs might want to look at the matchmaker as well. New or returning players are likely to just quit once they start playing and get onsided match after onesided match. Once you get the new and returning players leaving due to this harsh treatment and the playerbase is no longer growing, it has no choice but to shrink and continue to shrink.

The hard core elite players doing the trashing of new players might object, say that new and returning players need to toughen up and get good but ... well you can keep that stance and stand tall at the top of your empty servers.

Just a suggestion from a returning player.

April 13, 2020, 8:43 p.m.

The devs have made adjustments to matchmaking, but due to a limited player base theres not much they can do if squads are pitted against singles. its a matter of getting matches going unfortunately.

i think the get good mentality has been gone for a while. but experienced players have access to modules and what not that with experience just gives them an advantage. theres not much you can do about that.

April 23, 2020, 7:57 a.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-279865) said:

The devs have made adjustments to matchmaking, but due to a limited player base theres not much they can do if squads are pitted against singles. its a matter of getting matches going unfortunately.

i think the get good mentality has been gone for a while. but experienced players have access to modules and what not that with experience just gives them an advantage. theres not much you can do about that.

Nope, had several "Cry more" comments after being so completely one side obliterated. It's to the point where I can see where the match is going right at the start and if it isn't going to be a fun match, I just quit and drop in another division. If the match isn't going to at least be fun, why should I play it?

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.