FORUMS

Puzzling Scoring System in Conquest Mode

Posted: //
Jan. 23, 2020, 4:30 a.m.

I've been doing well in my battles, but am puzzled by some of my matches where I do the most kills, cover the most territory etc, and yet don't even get on the podium.

I'm not sure what more I can be doing to get more points.

https://imgur.com/a/uiBUfzP

Jan. 28, 2020, 11:27 p.m.

Theres various ways of getting points, and ALOT of things you do that don't give you points. If you're looking for top score there are various things you can do but i'll simplify it.

1) Take damage (Tank, Parry hits, Shield) 2) Support (offensive support, healing, module damage) 3) Kill people (revenge, saviour, payback, etc, damage) 4) Objectives (command ship, fighters, assault ships, capturing zones, territory)

Seeing as your a recruit match, chances are you'll solidifying kills and executing well (which is definitely a position in Dreadnought), but you're skipping out on either supporting team/tanking for your team. Another note is the more you excell at each section - the higher point rewards you can get. So you can get things like:

Combat assistance (contribute 10% of total damage to 10 player kills) and thats like 250 points. Invulnerable (Block 3 incoming attacks, each of which would have inflicted 7500 damage or more, by activating shields within 2 seconds of each impact) Justice (avenge 3 teammates within 15 seconds of their deaths) Smooth sailing (take a massive amount of damage without dying)

and the list goes on in your ribbons. but yea! just keep making an impact in games and you'll get more credits...though some ships are easier than others.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Jan. 30, 2020, 12:26 p.m.

In Conquest, what is important isn't how many kills you make but where you make them.

When you destroy a ship near a conquest point controlled by your team, it gives you a +300 bonus. If however, you kill an enemy in their spawn, it only gives a +10 bonus. Make sure that you either kill enemies that have big area control or that are near one of the conquest points.

description

Click here to see my Tutorial videos for beginners and Twitch page

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.