FORUMS

The Current State Of The Game

Posted: //
April 27, 2020, 12:16 p.m.

morbeus#7120 posted (#post-279923) said: Reclaimer just hates corvettes and trying to mask it with some stupid reasons. Most players are kinda fine and try to adapt, but there are always some triggered whiners, who can't or won't be able to adapt to certain playstyles. Some of them lack ofc common sense.

Yup. There is no underlying point. Reclaimer just hates corvettes and the game hemorrhaging players is just a stupid reason. Got it. Nothing to see here. The servers aren't empty. Move along, nothing to see here.

Nice rebuttal.

April 30, 2020, 2:49 a.m.

... the servers are not empty, the playerbase has been pretty constant and usually if you queue for a game you will find one in a reasonable amount of time. Also I doubt that the playerbase will rise no matter what's going to happen, as there is no marketing done by greybox and the dev team was reduced to a minimum.

I actually find it surprising that the playerbase isn't declining, most small multiplayer games I know don't manage to do that.

May 6, 2020, 6:26 a.m.

Updated //
May 6, 2020, 6:27 a.m.

[double post]

May 6, 2020, 6:26 a.m.

Ortis#6925 posted (#post-279927) said:

... the servers are not empty, the playerbase has been pretty constant and usually if you queue for a game you will find one in a reasonable amount of time.

Must be nice for and the time of day you play at. I often find 10+ minute waits for matches and after 2 or 3 of those, it's time to give it up and play something else. I don't know what to call the servers at that time anything but empty.

May 10, 2020, 4:39 p.m.

As a new player (PS4, but new nonetheless) I haven't found Corvettes to be too daunting. That being said I favor Destroyers and Nukes of all stripes so YMMV?

Que times average 5 - 10 Min during the afternoon and evening on US East Coast time, though it's a wasteland in the mornings.

I'm really delighted with the potential that this game has, and hope that the Developers start taking it seriously again.

May 10, 2020, 5:26 p.m.

Updated //
May 10, 2020, 5:27 p.m.

don't think thats possible at this point unless they want to outsource it to someone else.

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

May 10, 2020, 5:47 p.m.

@Shocknfunk That's an idea. I feel like even that would be a possibility with enough interest from newplayers

May 10, 2020, 6:06 p.m.

Updated //
May 10, 2020, 6:11 p.m.

thats also the biggest problem the game can barely hold any newcomers when they get pinned with some of us that have 100s if not 1000s of hours worth of experience and knowledge of the game mechanics combined with the tier progression ends up killing most players drive to push forward. they may need to redesign the entire progression system again and try to relaunch it that way.

good luck with any of that as this has been discussed to death that all of this is simply not possible with the team they currently have for this game. its so far down the hole to recover it may never get another chance.

May 10, 2020, 6:33 p.m.

Updated //
May 10, 2020, 6:34 p.m.

That might also explain my positive experience. The PS4 Community is fairly young, and I imagine that a lot of PC Vets might not like the idea of starting from scratch

May 10, 2020, 7:42 p.m.

the fact that money was spent for xp boosters ya its hard to argue any kind of wipe even if most those players hve moved on. Tier progression may have been the seed that started the downfall

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.