FORUMS

The problem with the game in 1 picture

Posted: //
June 9, 2020, 3:17 p.m.

Updated //
June 9, 2020, 3:55 p.m.

Team sub 50 lvl vs team 50 lvl. Also, the difference between T4 and T5 is too much for fair games. Also, squads of 4 are ruining the current super random matchmaking. Limit them to 2, please. Screenshot Another one, few moments later. description

June 9, 2020, 5:02 p.m.

Updated //
June 9, 2020, 5:03 p.m.

as long as the current playerbase is small they will always find a way to group up. the way it looks now is the game may need to shut down and be reworked and rereleased as something brand new to try to find a bigger playerbase

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

June 9, 2020, 6:38 p.m.

Updated //
June 9, 2020, 6:39 p.m.

Or they can just fix the MM and people will come back, because it's the MAIN reason people left.

June 9, 2020, 6:38 p.m.

Updated //
June 9, 2020, 6:39 p.m.

-

June 10, 2020, 6:41 a.m.

problem with the MM is splitting due to having Tier progression. part of the complete rework of the game could be to drop it in favor of the older system they had of simple leveling system that can easily include prestiging. it would also drop back down the ship count to the original 15 that can be much more managable to balance.

June 10, 2020, 12:19 p.m.

The issue between the tiers is the difference (currently about 20% scaling). It could be way less (around 2-5%) which would lead to less frustration for new players.

June 10, 2020, 1:29 p.m.

if the power levels only differ from that small amount then there will be even less incentive to push through the grind. I did come to terms with the Tier based progression eventually when there was the time of a very active playerbase but now it could be the very thing that scares away any potential newcomers to stay and fight the dedicated few who dominate the empty lobbies

June 11, 2020, 10:23 a.m.

Agreed. If there is such a small gap people wont want to work for it, especially for how much T5 stuff costs. They may be better off just making another level for T5 only, although I doubt it would happen.

June 15, 2020, noon

Pretty sure there is no programmers left in the group that maintains this game. or the code is locked. so any changes request can only be done vial the tools the game designers are left with.

Site | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | GameMaker

June 19, 2020, 4:49 a.m.

Updated //
June 19, 2020, 4:49 a.m.

Well, there will be squads of 2 - we will collect 2 squads of 2 in one team, how can we collect 2 squads of 4 in one team.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.