FORUMS

This game still has potential!

Posted: //
Sept. 5, 2020, 2:15 a.m.

After reading the latest statement regarding the state of Dreadnought i just want to thank the Devs and the remaining community for still believing in this game, its still one of my faves.

And it still has lots of potential! Especially in the PvE sector, it already kind if has a tank/healer/dps setup, it would be awesome to play thru some co-op story missions with my ships and my friends. At least 4 player co-op? 2 dps, 1 tank, 1 healer? with bosses and rewards at the end? I would play that for hours, and would love to learn more Dreadnought lore.

As for PvP, ive played since before the progression update and i think the old model; a flat, simple progression unlocking all ships and modules on the way, with an added prestige like mechanic, could work wonders for the player base.

Sept. 5, 2020, 10:24 a.m.

Updated //
Sept. 5, 2020, 10:30 a.m.

Yes, it is good to see a road map for once and shows the game isnt dead. Plus the return of events is really nice. And counting the bots for contracts is going to be a major boost for those.

I wasnt playing with the old model progression so I cant really say if that would be better. I do think they need to lower the T5 costs some though.

The game definitely needs more PvE so its nice they are working to implement that. It is also good to know they are listening to players and keel working on balancing.

I'd still like to see engine colors added to the market. Players have asked for that and it would be another source of income.

Sept. 5, 2020, 6:50 p.m.

The easiest and quickest way to retain newer players would be to reduce the T4 grind by simply changing the number if necessary researched and purchased modules from 9 to something like 5 . even with elite status and somewhat excessive play, it takes about a week to push a single T4 ship into a T5 T4 needs to be more of a test drive, not some sort of masochistic spectral screening process

Sept. 29, 2020, 4:01 p.m.

Stupid question: How many play this, there is literally none on Steam and according to this site https://gamstat.com/games/Dreadnought/ a Million on PS4? How is this possible with no updates and such released?^^

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.