FORUMS

Cameback to the game since beta and...

Posted: //
Oct. 7, 2020, 9:55 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 7, 2020, 9:55 a.m.

Hi,

I just gave a try to the game for the first time since beta yesterday (I think I bought the game at some point).

I've notice a couple of things : - The game is still partially traduce (in french) even if I'm asking to play it in english from the launcher - I do not get rewards for killing AI on daily contracts, but it should, because : the game is pretty empty ATM - As stated before : The game is pretty empty ATM - AI Game should launch faster, because waiting 3 minutes for agame in "any" mode and even more on a specific mode is too long - Cosmetics are still pretty considering there is not a lot of player playing the game - I still enjoy myself on Dreanought but there isnt a lot of maps, and game modes are ofently "Kill ennemies before they kill you" sometimes with a bit variant like "capture territory, then... Kill ennemies before they kill you"

Some suggestions : - Faster AI Games - Rewards on daily contracts for killing AI - Cheaper cosmetics or, since the game is on Steam, workshops cosmetics (it's a high RIO with a lot a dev though...) - A campaign ? Or AI mission ? As we can see in Star Conflict or Guns of Icarus * - Less cosmetics, more gameplay content ?

A lot of probs are here because the game was design to host a lot of players, but it's not the case anymore. Maybe put some times in AI games to content resilients players.

Thanks for considering this, Regards, Laryakan

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.