FORUMS

Owned items locked behind paywall.

Posted: //
Oct. 27, 2020, 5:27 p.m.

Updated //
Oct. 29, 2020, 6:35 p.m.

Edit: This issue was finally resolved in that I finally got my Hexa Pattern back after the October/Halloween update.

I already made a ticket about this but it looks like it has been ignored for a month, so I'm putting this here.

Stegron

So it seems you guys have taken something away from me that I already had, and already had equipped, and locked it behind a paywall, and lied to your fans by labeling it new. I have had the Hexa Pattern tattoo equipped on my captain since I started playing this game and today I accidentally changed my captain to female and it removed everything I had equipped, including the Hexa Pattern tattoo. Well now you guys seem to want me to pay for something that I already owned. That's not gonna happen and is very short sighted. Weather it happened on purpose or accident you shouldn't be removing things that you gave to people for free that have been playing for years and lock it behind a paywall.

DN_Space_Ghost Hello,

Is this tattoo something that you had as your default look since before we switched to Steam? This is the only way it would make sense that their might be something you were using but not a record of you owning it. We will fix this for you. You may already have the Hexa pattern available. If not you may need to log out and back in to see it.

Fixing this is for your account easy but we would like to know as much about how it happened so we can address the underlying bug.

Thank you

DN_Space_Ghost Grey Box Support

Stegron

Yes I have been playing this since before the game was moved to Steam. I have been using the Hexa Pattern tattoo pretty much since I created my character. I'm pretty certain there were other tattoos that I had access to at that time as well but I don't know for certain, and I recall not really liking the look of any of the other tattoos that I had access to at the time. I am in game right now and it still says that the Hexa Pattern costs 999999 Greybox Points.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.