FORUMS

DEVS: Please sell this game to a team that cares...

Posted: //
June 8, 2021, 7:48 a.m.

I have been playing this game on/off for years. And every time I return to see the status of the game, nothing has changed. If the devs only put a little TLC into the game and update its graphics (which are now very dated---its no wonder why its not drawing new players), this game could make a comeback. Just look at Start Conflict: A game released in 2012 and still going strong today. Why? Because if you were to play it today, it looks and feels like a game made in 2021, not 2012. The devs updated its graphics and listened to their players to improve the game. We need a dev team that cares for DN, and puts the same love and care into this game to draw in new players and keep the old ones.

I have said this many times before, and I don't expect things to change now. But I love DN, and hate to see it die a slow death for the last 2 years. Please devs, do the right thing and avoid letting this game bleed to death. Sell it to a company that cares for it!

-D

June 11, 2021, 7:39 a.m.

literally me right now, was wondering whats going on with this game. They could release Mobile. Theres no good mobile offerings in this genre. I would play this on mobile for sure. bet alot of ppl would. just add clans & clan wars by points time gated on weekends or something. but 1100% mobile port over would be

June 11, 2021, 7:54 a.m.

sick...

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.