FORUMS

Closed Beta Award

Posted: //
July 28, 2022, 1:42 a.m.

I decided to return to the game after many years. I've been playing for 3 days now. I was a member of the closed beta test. On the beta they even gave some legendary dreadnought. Disappointed when entering the game did not receive anything. Aren't beta testers supposed to get some kind of reward for participating?

Nov. 12, 2022, 4:40 a.m.

I too noticed that my BETA HERO ships were missing, but then they cannot find my battle stats, so the fact that they can't find my ships does make me wonder at all.

+1 BUMP

Erimines

Nov. 18, 2022, 6:17 a.m.

Closed Beta progress was wiped prior to the Open Beta. You also have to link your GrayBox account with your steam account. To do that, scroll up to the top of the page at the very top you sould see graybox, your account name and logout.

click on your account name, then linked accounts, make sure steam is linked. if you have anything unlocked on your acocunt, you should then see it on steam.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| MSI MAG Forge 100R Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.