FORUMS

Thinking about uninstalling

Posted: //
Nov. 21, 2016, 6:06 p.m.

Hootorez#4891 posted (#post-61394)

At the moment, in all respects the stage of a game is more similar on an alpha the test than for the closed beta. The quantity of defects simply reads off scale, beginning from the interface, a tree of development of technologies and finishing matchmaker. Everything from listed "crude" and modest even for a beta.
Here it is necessary only to hope that developers "will get it together" and will deliver everything from the head on legs. Or on anything not to hope and look for other game for the pastime.

There was an impression that the final concept of a game isn't worked out therefore nothing is finished, and is trampled down on one place.
smile

I first played while the game was nearing the end of its alpha stages. It felt more complete and release-ready than it feels with 2.0

http://i.imgur.com/f5SVkIz.jpg
---V^^^V---
Step into your daydreams, and follow them home

Nov. 24, 2016, 1:59 a.m.

Odin#5262 posted (#post-60546)
... How will you(please express your opinion) foorce people to stay on a f2p model game such as Dreadnought without tiers and grind?

Did you seriously just say that??

Xave#3421 posted (#post-60555)
... "How will you force people to stay on a f2p". That's ultimately the failed logic behind this type of WoT progression system. You really shouldn't be trying to force your player base to stay through grinding, you should be incentivising it with fun gameplay and cosmetic customization purchases like most F2P games do...

Exactly, CONTENT keeps people playing, grind drives them away.

Kampfkraft#8374 posted (#post-61318)

The problem is uninstalling won't bring back your real-world money.

Heh for once being poor paid off... I didn't have the extra money to spend on a founders pack, so glad I didn't, the BS greybox is pulling here doesn't deserve to be rewarded in any way.

Hootorez#4891 posted (#post-61394)

At the moment, in all respects the stage of a game is more similar on an alpha the test than for the closed beta. The quantity of defects simply reads off scale, beginning from the interface, a tree of development of technologies and finishing matchmaker...

Actually the Alpha played better and was much more fun then Beta 2.0.

obliviondoll#5677 posted (#post-61402)
I first played while the game was nearing the end of its alpha stages. It felt more complete and release-ready than it feels with 2.0

Agreed, one step forward, 10 steps back... yay progress!

My thoughts on Progression 2.0 and how to fix it https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/16035/

Make Dreadnought GREAT again!

Nov. 24, 2016, 11:04 a.m.

Hmm...
I'm more interso questions: "What the developers think themselves about the current situation?". For all sections of the forum is full problems of progression 2.0. No feedback from developers on the forum there. All that is written here players, brewed within the community.And I want to ask: "Developers, when a patch to fix bugs and repair economy and matchmaker?" Where online on the server, not to sit for 20 minutes in the queue, and then click on the "out of the game?"

Though something you can encourage players and retain them?

Nov. 24, 2016, 11:09 a.m.

https://pirates.my.com/en

It has a Tier system but it may actually be workable. Saw Angryjoe playing it and i may just migrate to this next week to give it a shot.

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Nov. 24, 2016, 1:54 p.m.

Please remember that part of Beta testing is getting peoples opinions. Belittling people for having strong opinions either for or against the new system by explaining that the game is in Beta and they need to deal with it is not productive.

Nov. 24, 2016, 1:56 p.m.

Odin#5262 posted (#post-60546)
How will you(please express your opinion) foorce people to stay on a f2p model game such as Dreadnought without tiers and grind?

If you think you can force someone to play a boring game by skinner boxing them, you underestimate how much competition there is out there. If you want to retain a playerbase, you need to make the game good first, and think about selling after you actually have someone to sell to.

For monotization, I'd strongly suggest cosmetics, it seems to be what all the actually successful f2p games are doing. I'd totally buy a custom skin and model add-ons, if I actually had something I felt proud flying to stick them on.

Nov. 24, 2016, 2:37 p.m.

Updated //
Nov. 24, 2016, 3:38 p.m.

SolaceAvatar#6430 posted (#post-65615)

If you think you can force someone to play a boring game

Dreadnought is by far the less boring game i have ever played(even if u are loosing),even with this update.

Edit:

SolaceAvatar#6430 posted (#post-65615)
For monotization, I'd strongly suggest cosmetics, it seems to be what all the actually successful f2p games are doing. I'd totally buy a custom skin and model add-ons

I couldnt agree here more.

"The First Of His Name"

Nov. 24, 2016, 6:15 p.m.

My only gripe is that grinding up the money, even with elite account, for unlocks and ships past T3 is a real chore. And having to play with ships that you don't like at all - or that don't fit on your personal play style is really a mood killer.
The core game is fun, there is lot of potential and I've already sinked lots of hour on this these past weeks. Almost all my free time on evenings, but I'm not sure how long I can force myself on playing with the junk to get into the good part.

Nov. 24, 2016, 8:04 p.m.

That's the crux of the issue. The core gameplay is fun, but wrapping the fun in several layers of bothersome grind is not. It's like selling chocolate truffles wrapped in raw onion-it's just not worth it.

-Citizen Soldier -"Do not bring forth an argument that can be disproved with a 10 minute google search."

Nov. 24, 2016, 9:02 p.m.

the new path have destroyed all the good things of this game!
personalization? no more

equilibred ship? no more

balance? no more

and now i have a useless version of the morining star, were is the original one?

i have played like 2 game in the new patch and i think is a give up for me... very sad

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.