FORUMS

When is Open Beta?

Posted: //
Jan. 30, 2016, 11:50 p.m.

Hello. I have been following Dreadnought for over a year now. If I remember correctly, it should have become available by December 2015 but as I can see it is still in testing phase. Therefore, my question: is there expected release date or something like that? And is there a way to get into beta right now (Even after a year of waiting I am still eager to test it)? As far as I remember I have been registering for Alpha and it is now in Beta so I do not know if my application is still valid since I have not received any email from Grey Box.

Jan. 31, 2016, 12:25 a.m.

The next alpha round is feb 2-4. I don't think a beta start date has been announced yet. Be sure to check your spam folder for the alpha invite, that's where I found mine!

Jan. 31, 2016, 1:12 a.m.

Outlook email tend to delete these automatically smile I guess I may have missed my invite

Jan. 31, 2016, 10:24 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 31, 2016, 10:27 a.m.

So I just got an email saying:
"Alpha play sessions are coming up! If you don't already have a Grey Box account, you can create one here.

Once you have an account, download the Dreadnought Launcher. It may take time to download the game through the Launcher, so please do so in advance."

I'm not sure if this is an invite or what, I've had an account for a while and signed up for the alpha/beta a while ago. I'm a bit confused if I've been invited or not, and if i was I have no idea where to download the launcher because i can't find a link anywhere. Any help here would be much appreciated.

Edit: I just found my authorization code but the link to enter it just 404s, where do I enter it?

Jan. 31, 2016, 11:02 a.m.

I had to create a new account in order to use the code. That is what you are going to have to do.

Jan. 31, 2016, 11:21 a.m.

After login Click on your name in top right corner
This takes you to Account Settings where you'll see Redeem Game Code
Enter code and your good to go

Jan. 31, 2016, 12:45 p.m.

is there any possibility to check if I have been sent code in the past to my email?

April 3, 2016, 9:18 a.m.

So many big MMOs had been cancelled in beta/alpha lately.
- Everquest Next
- Command&Conquer (Generals 2)
- Mechwarrior Tactics
- End of Nations
- & more

I'm genuinely worried that OBT release date is never.

April 3, 2016, 10:32 a.m.

Soon™

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.