FORUMS

What happened to the que times?

Posted: //
Nov. 30, 2016, 10:12 p.m.

Am I bugged again? I'm searching at like 5 and 7pm PST and after a 90m in Veteran que I got nothing.
I haven't played for like a week or so because my classes got me busy. But I came back and haven't been able to play for a few days now lol XD (but I'm trying!)

Did the mm bug come back? Or have we lost that many people because of 2.0? Or something else? I could get games within 10m at this time after they fixed the mm bug before.
Currently trying recruit.. 23m and counting!

Nov. 30, 2016, 10:29 p.m.

Earlier tonight someone mentioned there's a bug where queuing up SHOWS that you're in queue, but doesn't actually put you into the queue. Maybe quit game and restart could fix it?

Also, I think whatever bug(s) the game has with regard to matchmaking, there is a very definite "lost that many people because of 2.0" element to the situation as well. The devs have openly acknowledged that this community has shrunk massively - AND have said they're reaching out to bring in more new people to "fix" it.

They seem oblivious to the fact that new player feedback is matching the feedback from existing players in the sense of "the tier-based progression system is utterly stupid".

http://i.imgur.com/f5SVkIz.jpg
---V^^^V---
Step into your daydreams, and follow them home

Nov. 30, 2016, 10:31 p.m.

I had the same issue. Couldn't get into a vet game tonight.

Nov. 30, 2016, 10:44 p.m.

I've played 1 match in the last couple days. I just don't have the time to sit and stare, waiting for a game. The one game I did get in took 30 minutes on Recruit before I got the match and my side was down two players.

Nov. 30, 2016, 11:17 p.m.

Hmm, to reque or not to reque then. If that bugs legit.

But I got a recruit game after an hour smile!
Now lets try Veteran again...

Dec. 1, 2016, 7:14 a.m.

Updated //
Dec. 1, 2016, 7:15 a.m.

So, you guys don't have enough people for full squad in battle, and I can't wait for my invitation. Totally make sense... o_O

Dec. 1, 2016, 8:25 a.m.

the queue bug where client shows you're queued and server doesnt is 'rare' (but it's always an option so you have to keep it in the back of your mind on long queue's smile )

but in general i'd say the only times you can get queue's within half an hr these days is between
10 am CST and 6 pm CST, outside those times it's almost impossible to get a match, during those times it's a bit random
sometimes you get 5-10 matches in a row with 5 minute queue's, sometimes it'll still take half an hr

World of dreadnoughts ftw!

Dec. 1, 2016, 10:55 a.m.

Currently waiting ~2h in recruit-que....

Are there really less then 15 players on?
Started playing last week, never had que`s > 15mins (recruit). (...maybe midnight or early in the morning).

Dec. 1, 2016, 11:52 a.m.

Is there even anyone left playing? I could not even get a recruit game running.

Dec. 1, 2016, 11:58 a.m.

Updated //
Dec. 1, 2016, noon

I think the player base is pretty low recently.

One problem is that people don't realize this is a real beta test, not the fake beta tests marketing people put on to let people have early access. A lot of people have had their concept of Beta testing distorted by all the fake beta tests that happen in games.

It might help if DN clarified this, so people know that the game is still undergoing changes and tuning.

I'm sure player base will pick up again next patch.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.