FORUMS

A Petition for Change

Posted: //
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:29 p.m.

krioskiryu#4686 posted (#post-77013)

signed

Thanks man, hope to see you in game soon.

Discord Moderator "Once you reach level 49 your title should be Anax Below the Belt, obviously" ---Lord Griffin CH- Sometimes at the beggining of a match I forget I still don't have my RAM's back TheBorg- Yeah I can imagine you giving orders to your crew "Engage RAMMING SPEED!" "We don't have any RAM's sir!" "I don't care, do it anyway!"

Dec. 18, 2016, 3:55 a.m.

Flipflops#8494 posted (#post-77135)

Signed - Flopflops

Hey man! Long time no see! I miss those Alpha days seeing you destroy ships with your arty.

Discord Moderator "Once you reach level 49 your title should be Anax Below the Belt, obviously" ---Lord Griffin CH- Sometimes at the beggining of a match I forget I still don't have my RAM's back TheBorg- Yeah I can imagine you giving orders to your crew "Engage RAMMING SPEED!" "We don't have any RAM's sir!" "I don't care, do it anyway!"

Dec. 18, 2016, 4:12 a.m.

I also support this suggested changes

Dec. 18, 2016, 5:33 a.m.

Odin#5262 posted (#post-77136)

Sign me in for 2(definitely) and 3.
(Also if i could add,having visual customization open,from lower tiers)

Odin! Bro I haven't seen you game in a little while, hope everything is going good in your life. I know that I keep posting thanks for signing this petition but I truly do appreciate every single last signature.

Dec. 18, 2016, 7:52 p.m.

Duffman135#5092 posted (#post-77388)

Signed!
Thanks, hopefully we can encourage a change of heart at the top.

Dec. 19, 2016, 2:49 a.m.

Updated //
Dec. 19, 2016, 5:03 p.m.

Recruit = T1
Veteran = T2-T3
Legendary = T4-T5

1) make XP manufacturer specific instead of single ship. 100x quality of life improvement.

2) Currently T3's- get shat on by T4's with all the modules available. The difference isn't as dramatic between the the T2-T3. hence the Vet rank restriction.

3) Guys do you really need to charge us for extra squad slots>> I feel it coming.

Respectfully,

KrakenWithSocks

Dec. 19, 2016, 2:53 a.m.

Updated //
Dec. 19, 2016, 5:03 p.m.

Corran Horn#0411 posted (#post-73991)

Dreadnought Community,

It is with heavy heart I seek signatures for this petition to change the game that we all are so interested in and desire to see released successfully. So here are our points of contention with reasoning and suggestions for change. We are all in agreement that with these changes the old players are highly likely to come back and give the game a second chance and new players will be very unlikely to bail quickly.

1. Maintenance needs to be revamped completely, we suggest that the maintenance fee for quitting a match be increased to the current legendary fleet cost and all other maintenance fee's removed.
    1a. Many people in the game are commonly the best player on their team, especially when solo queing. However with the increase in slots it is even more difficult for a good player to carry a team. We feel the current system places way too much confidence in teams ability to coordinate well with each other. It's also not fair to make everyone who is putting in the time to play and give feedback have to endure an excessive grind because of maintenance. Side note; it would be nice to have the functionality of being able to rejoin a match after crashing. We are eager to see this brought back soon.

2. Lack of true freedom in progression needs to become more free, we want a broader selection of classes at the Tier 1 level so we can run the ships we want to run.
    2a. An example: I love my rams, yet to get to the best ships for ramming I have to go through ships that I don't care for in the Oberon tree. Especially the Aions. Players should be able to go back and level up those ships and abilities at their own pace.

3. With maintenance in play the grind is unbearable to get the ships people want, cost should be reduced so that each next Tier costs no more than 300% (for example, overall community feedback provided here should determine the exact numbers) more of the cost of the previous one. Using the current Tier 1 costs as the baseline. So if a Tier 1 costs 164 the Tier 2 should not cost more than 492
    3a. We do not enjoy having to play an insane amount of matches WITH Elite to get to what we want. Especially with how much harder it can be to score high in a match with so many more enemy players to deal with.

These are our arguments for the changes we want, I speak for the signatories when I say they are the barebones items that are ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL to continued interest in the game. Consider our list, for the future of the game is in the balance. Most of Dreadnought's most fervent and active players have already called it quits, and the health of a game can always be determined by how many original supporters and followers you are able to retain by the 1 year release anniversary. I fear more will continue to leave the game if change isn't announced very very soon. Your move.

Total Signatories: 63 (#115)

Recruit = T1
Veteran = T2-T3
Legendary = T4-T5

1) make XP manufacturer specific instead of single ship. 100x quality of life improvement.

2) Currently T3's- get shat on by T4's with all the modules available. The difference isn't as dramatic between the the T2-T3. hence the Vet rank restriction.

3) Guys do you really need to charge us for extra squad slots>> I feel it coming.

Respectfully,

KrakenWithSocks

Dec. 19, 2016, 3:13 a.m.

can i sign the petition title ? :p
something has to change that's for sure lol
you know i dont 100% agree with the proposal (dont technicaly disagree either tho :p) :
but i do agree on the need for change :p
especialy point 1 and 3 are obviously stuff i totaly agree with :p

World of dreadnoughts ftw!

Dec. 19, 2016, 4:09 a.m.

Cpt_Harlock#2093 posted (#post-77498)

I agree with everything on this list
Harlock, now that is a name that I'm proud to have on this petition! Thanks man, hope you had a great weekend!

Dec. 20, 2016, 5:05 p.m.

Skiblit#4916 posted (#post-77577)

I'll sign if this is still running.

Thanks for the support, this is most certainly still running.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.