FORUMS

A Petition for Change

Posted: //
Dec. 24, 2016, 6:33 a.m.

Marshok#5912 posted (#post-78970)

I was so happy I got the beta invite a week ago. However, the game wasn't at all as I imagined and from what I have seen on YouTube. The game is too grindy, too forceful and atm, WAY TOO BUGGY (although this is beta so, that is ok). I mean....I really want to enjoy this game but I can't now, which is a real shame. Please, Devs. Accept the mistake and make a game fun. If a game is fun, people will spend money on it.

Consider this reply as my signature for the petition.

Thanks for your support, let's see if we can get some improvements soon!

Discord Moderator "Once you reach level 49 your title should be Anax Below the Belt, obviously" ---Lord Griffin CH- Sometimes at the beggining of a match I forget I still don't have my RAM's back TheBorg- Yeah I can imagine you giving orders to your crew "Engage RAMMING SPEED!" "We don't have any RAM's sir!" "I don't care, do it anyway!"

Dec. 24, 2016, 12:35 p.m.

Devs, walk away from this now and you lose Dreadnought forever.

/signed

Spork's Guide to the Fulgora and Medusa

Medusa and Murometz gameplay

Dec. 24, 2016, 10:11 p.m.

Baal-fr#5438 posted (#post-79389)

Signed!

Nice name, was it inspired from SG1 at all? Thanks for signing, let's hope we can get some changes enacted soon.

Discord Moderator "Once you reach level 49 your title should be Anax Below the Belt, obviously" ---Lord Griffin CH- Sometimes at the beggining of a match I forget I still don't have my RAM's back TheBorg- Yeah I can imagine you giving orders to your crew "Engage RAMMING SPEED!" "We don't have any RAM's sir!" "I don't care, do it anyway!"

Dec. 26, 2016, 1:39 a.m.

gins#4070 posted (#post-79401)

signed!

Ooo gin, a classic English product. Thanks for your support!

Dec. 26, 2016, 8:11 p.m.

Dragonychus#0000 posted (#post-79574)

If leaving a reply equals a 'sign', consider it -SIGNED- by me. I find it extremely discouraging to know how long it takes to buy a new ship even WITHOUT the maintenance. I said nothing of it because I wanted to see how it worked in-game, now I see it works terrible. Hope to see it removed soon smile

The Dragon's breath has spoken! Thanks for your support!

Dec. 28, 2016, 2:49 a.m.

0x44h#6713 posted (#post-79575)

Signed!

Hey ox, we've never met but I appreciate your support. Let's see what reaction we can get.

Dec. 29, 2016, 2:32 a.m.

leXl#8204 posted (#post-79586)

If they want to carry on with "ship" progression they will need to add a whole lot more ships that are not just reskins, anyways I cant see DR going the path of "War thunder" or "World of tanks" game types
If developer so desires to add progression to the game then I would rather see module,weapon and/or even cosmetic game progression (like in Overwatch) than 5 or more reskins of the same ship with better health and damage

Signed

Do we have a lex luthor in the house? lol I kid. Thanks for reading and signing!

Dec. 31, 2016, 8:46 p.m.

Muyadude#4676 posted (#post-79844)

SIGNED

Thanks for the support!

Jan. 3, 2017, 2:14 p.m.

Full agree with the OP, the new prog system is a joke im sorry to say , another WOT clone smile no thanx. Almost everything that got me interested in the game was basicly dumped and now i find i have no intrest in playing .

revert to pre prog 2.0 ,loose the WOT teir system and go from there ,IMO its the only way to go .

Jan. 4, 2017, 12:13 a.m.

I just want my bl00dy Vindicta back. I don't know what these devs are thinking! They see that everyone like to main just 1 ship and maybe use 2 more on the side but they decided that isn't how their game is supposed to be played. I get that it's their game and their vision, but you don't have to go around killing the experience for everyone who doesn't like it that way. Not everyone is going to play the same way. I mean, I played vindicta but I never even used the ram! There are different solutions to every problem they need to accept that.

Aside form that I can back this as a step in the right direction but I'd hope they would do more.

Signed-Reld720

He who is to good at his job

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.