FORUMS

This game is unique and has potential but,

Posted: //
Dec. 12, 2016, 12:20 p.m.

Updated //
Dec. 12, 2016, 12:21 p.m.

I feel like the devs have no long term vision. The monetary models look like a phone freemium game which is terribly disappointing. It's fine if you make it a little less grindy for some real money, but pay to win just doesn't work for the long term.

You might make money right now, but players will lose interest. So I implore you devs if you read this think about this question. Ask yourself and decide. Do you want to make more money in the short term, or do you want to make a legendary game? A legacy you can build off of? Money should not be the primary concern, entertainment should be. If your game is entertaining, and people WANT to keep playing it the money will come. There are many many examples of this currently.

It baffles me why you would model your game after a failing model such as world of tanks when you have so many other great examples to follow.

I love the idea of this game, I'm worried about its current iteration. I understand this is beta but, where are the other modes? Where is a skill based progression such as a ranked que? Where is the tactical minded objective based game? Perhaps death match might evolve into that but in my limited experience it's just whoever has better ships on their team wins.

I hope these things are being considered and I hope this game evolves into a game that people want to play for years and tell stories about. Instead of months and tell regrets about.

Posted: //
Dec. 13, 2016, 12:12 p.m.

Many of these Free to Play games fail because of the greed.

Games like this need to be balanced based on the free to play part of the game, and the premium part is just to make it go faster. Rewards should NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER be balanced based on premium. Right now the jump from T2 to T3 is quite retarded, and requires many games in a ship you already have maxed out. Players could care less about leveling up other ship classes, and will want to stick to 1 class to master, rather then trying to master everything at once.

Also credits should not be the restriction for tiering up, ship EXP should be. Armored Warfare got this part right, where you are swimming in credits, but need the EXP on the tank to move up. WoT and WoWs kinda got this right too, but the major slowdown in tiering is around T5.

So the devs here, might need to go take a page from other, more well established, titles if they plan to get anywhere with this game. But hay, Grey Goo was a good game, right? LOL

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.