FORUMS

Reward for playing matches is broken

Posted: //
Dec. 14, 2016, 4:40 p.m.

IMO the maintenance costs shoud be removed, it adds nothing to the game or make it based on the damage you take in game. dunno if that would work with current credit rewards thou.

Rear Admiral Codex

Dec. 14, 2016, 4:48 p.m.

Okay after several matches I can safely say that I've completely stopped getting win bonuses. Is this happening to anyone else?

Dec. 15, 2016, 3:29 a.m.

Fleet Maintenance is out of whack! Veteran maintenance costs 1550 for a loss with a single T4 ship! A win with a single legendary T4 ship incurs about 2200 credits of maintenance!!! The average player will eventually burn through all their credits paying for veteran maintenance, being forced to grind credits and ship XP in recruit matches where 75% of the content is locked out. Currently the only reliable way to unlock anything above T2 is to grind credits in recruit matches and pay to convert ship XP to free XP.

I'm tired of grinding in recruit matches, I'd like to be able to enjoy the rest of the content in this game but apparently I need to spend hundreds of dollars to convert enough free XP and hundreds of hours in recruit matches for the privilege to assemble a fleet of T4 ships. Sorry devs, no thank you. I'd rather watch paint dry.

Dec. 15, 2016, 3:39 a.m.

Out of Dev Talk 2:

So, at the moment, if you go into a Veteran match with tier-II ships, you're actually paying the maintenance cost that was supposed to be for an all-tier-IV Veteran fleet.

For me it was 600 credits maintenance in veteran back then.
Now its 1200 and above for a fleet with two T3 and the T4 Morningstar. With the above said it should be lower then 600 credits so i hope its a bug right now.
Or do i get punished for having a hero ship in my fleet?

Jan. 17, 2017, 10:04 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 17, 2017, 10:04 a.m.

900 for a single T3 ship in Veteran...maintenance cost is ridiculous and (as stated before) adds nothing to the game. Having to sit around grinding credits in recruit will drive many (including myself) away.

Jan. 17, 2017, 1:36 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 17, 2017, 1:37 p.m.

You can buy Credits now.
If you like the game enough to play into tier 3, either you grind or you throw in some realcoins.
The idea is the same as in a lot of freemiums.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.